Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Spotted at Bed Bath & Beyond: new products from Sula!

Remember back in April when I freaked out after seeing Sula Paint & Peel polishes at Big Lots? It was so surprising to see this adorable boutique brand's products at Big Lots, and for such a great price (these polishes normally retail for $10 and Big Lots had them for just $2.50).

Well now I understand why those polishes were surfacing at Big Lots: they got a makeover! Thanks to my dear friend Kimberly, who spotted the newly-redesigned (and now double-ended) Sula Paint & Peel polishes at BB&B, we can now see what the new packaging looks like!

image credit for all of the following photos: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap


As you can see, these newly- redesigned polishes come with a Paint & Peel Nail Color on one end, and a Lasting Love Top Coat on the other. Here's a closer look at some of the bottles:




Kimberly also spotted this new, super-cute Sula display for their Organic Shea Butter Balm:

Sula Organic Shea Butter Balm in Rose Damascena, Bergamot and Neroli Blossom



I love Sula's fragrances so much (I reviewed some of their roll-ons a few years ago) so I have a feeling these shea butters probably smell pretty wonderful. I can't wait to see them in person!

Have you spotted these new Sula goodies at your local Bed Bath and Beyond? Have you tried anything? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

Thanks again to Kimberly for the great scoop and pics!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Love the new packaging...however I am not a fan of any of the polishes I tried from Sula before. Maybe they improved the formula along with packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am def going to BB&B soon to pick up those Shea Tins...I am a sucker when it comes to anything in a cute little tin and anything Shea Butter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless they've changed those polishes' formulas with this new packaging, they're horrible. I do love their fragrances, though, so I'll probably give that balm a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh, I am intrigued by the nail polish! I'll be heading to my local BB&B that sells beauty products after my last final exam tomorrow!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the packaging on the butters.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had read enough reviews before going to Big Lots that I wasn't even tempted by the cheap price to pick up any of the Sula polishes. I'd really love to hear that they changed the formula on these new ones and will check out reviews on them before I consider buying. I do like the idea of peeling off my nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I so wish that my local BBB carried cosmetics of any sort!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have never tried any Sula products, the packaging looks fun and i would be willing to give the brand a go. hopefully i remember to check out their products the next time i'm in BB&B!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahh, I love bergamot and the packaging is so cute! But I hate dipping my finger in things. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig