Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 6

CONTEST CLOSED! Giveaway: win all six of the new Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quads!

CONTEST CLOSED: PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. THANKS.


If you caught my review of the newest eyeshadow quads from Palladio, then you know I'm loving them (in fact, I'm wearing the Green to Go quad in both my Blogger profile pic and my Twitter profile pic!).

So I'm delighted to be able to bring you this giveaway, compliments of Palladio Beauty!

One VERY lucky winner will receive all SIX of the new Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Quads. The shades include:

TANTALIZING TAUPE

BLUE SUEDE (pictured above)

GREEN TO GO (pictured above)

SMOKEY EYES (pictured above)

LOVE STRUCK

COPPER ‘N’ CHIC

These quads are so new that they're not even available on the Palladio website yet (but they should be making their way to your local Sally Beauty stores any minute now if you haven't already spotted them). The retail price of each quad is $8, so this giveaway has a total retail value of $48!

PLEASE NOTE: WE'RE DOING THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENTLY FOR THIS GIVEAWAY, AND THERE IS A SPECIAL REQUIREMENT FOR ENTRY, SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY:

1. Giveaway open to residents of US and Canada, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.

2. One entry per person. To enter, you must "like" Palladio Beauty on their Facebook page. Once there, you will need to leave a comment on the Palladio Beauty Facebook wall, saying something like this:

"Hi, I'm here from Nouveau Cheap's blog -- I am entering the giveaway for your Herbal Eyeshadow Quads."

After you have done that, just come back here, leave a comment on this post, let me know you've "liked" them, and you're entered.

3. You do NOT need to leave you email address in your comment, BUT, when I announce the winner on this blog on Friday, June 10th, you MUST email me and/or respond in the comments on my post within 24 hours of the announcement or I will select another winner. Sorry, but absolutely no exceptions.

4. This giveaway begins today and ends Thursday, June 9th, 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific. I will select one winner via random.org and announce the winner HERE on this blog on June 10th. The winner will have 24 hours to respond by email and/or in the comments on the announcement post. If the winner does not reply within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the prizes and another winner will be selected.

Best of luck to everyone!

NouveauCheap.blogspot.com received the products featured in this post for review from Palladio Beauty. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation, financially or otherwise, for said reviews or for hosting this giveaway.
SHARE:

206 comments

1 – 200 of 206   Newer›   Newest»
Unknown said...

I "liked" them. Those palettes are so pretty! =)

Thu said...

Done and done! Liked and entered.

Miss Tapia said...

I "liked" Palladio Beauty on FB

FB Name: Jennifer Tapia

Tuyet said...

I liked them :)

meroekhalia said...

I entered! =)

Unknown said...

I liked them on facebook and posted that you sent me. Beautiful quads!

Dinorah ♥ said...

I liked Palladio Beauty on FB
& left them a comment under Dinorah Vasquez! <3

Thanks so much! (:

Anonymous said...

i liked them ans i left comment as astra combat thanks for this giveaway .

Wynter said...

i liked and entered on their FB page :D

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Liked and entered!

Miranda said...

Liked them and left the comment =)

Great giveaway!

yellas_closet said...

I "liked" Palladio Beauty on FB.

FB Name: Sweet As Honey Blog.

Thank you!

Unknown said...

done! /drools :D

Hebridean Sprite said...

I've liked and entered under Krista Nicolson. :D I'm so glad this contest is open to Canadian viewers too!

Possibly Probable said...

Hey, G.! I liked Palladio's FB page and entered. Thanks! :)

ashcurtsinger05 said...

I liked Palladio Beauty on FB & I've entered!

Rhonda said...

I 'liked' Palladio on FB.

Catherine said...

I liked them and wrote on their wall!! <3

MemomMon said...

Done! I liked Palladio on FB...more like LOVED!! Those eye shadows are beautiful, especially interested in Tantalizing Taupe!!! I REALLY hope to win these!!

MrsAyyPee said...

Liked and entered! :)

Super Kourtz said...

Liked and entered :) I'm a sucker for eyeshadow pallettes :)

I've got a giveaway wor4th $50 going on over at my blog if you're interested!

Anonymous said...

Done and done, never tried this brand before. Anyone know they're animal friendliness status?? Thanks!

G. said...

mrsgold: funny that you ask that--I just saw their response to this very question on their Facebook page.

Here it is:

Palladio Beauty writes:

"No, no, and no--we do NOT test our products on animals! (Unless you consider our office staff a bunch of Neanderthals. =) )"

Anonymous said...

Did everything you mentioned! :)

tori3645 said...

I liked and entered. Thanks for the giveaway!

Kristen Alvis said...

I "liked" Palladio's Facebook page and quoted the phrase, "Hi, I'm here from Nouveau Cheap's blog -- I am entering the giveaway for your Herbal Eyeshadow Quads."! Thanks for the giveaway!

iseela said...

I just liked palladio on facebook. Thank you

jessica said...

i liked palladio on fb i hope i win thanks.

Casey said...

I liked and entered!

Pixel said...

I liked them on Facebook. :)

niki said...

liked and commented! thanks for the great giveaway!

Glamour♥Junkie said...

I "Liked" Palladio's Facebook page and entered (Jill Wojciechowski).

E-mail: glamourjunkie@ymail.com

jilltheglamourjunkie.blogspot.com

THANK YOU! :]

Catnip86 said...

Liked and entered! (FB Name: Stephanie Yarbro)

Anonymous said...

I "liked" Palladio on Facebook!

Unknown said...

Liked and entered (as Harri Bowers)

EM: Trailerhoodchic@gmail.com

Sarah said...

just liked them. :)

SDEGUZM said...

Hi! I "liked" the Palladio Facebook page =)

- SDG

Jill Pankow said...

I liked and commented! Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

I liked your facebook, and left a comment. Thank you for the giveaway.

itsMarika@hotmail.com

Lucy Zhu said...

I entered and "liked" the Palladio facebook page. Thanks!

babie5665 said...

I like some of the products from palladio i have never tried any of their shadows but i would love to add these to my collection of shadows.


babie5665@gmail.com

Natasha Rachell said...

I have "liked" Palladio Beauty on their facebook page and left a message! I'm sooo excited! I've never won anything before!

UhhSpork said...

liked them :3

Mel said...

Liked on FB and entered!

The palettes look amazing! Thank you very much for this giveaway.

JaJaa said...

I did that ! Thank you for giveaway!! =)

Sara said...

Liked + entered!

skylar_orb said...

I liked Palladio on Facebook & left a message! Thanks for the giveaway! ^_^

Unknown said...

I'm a big fan of Palladio so I was already following them on Facebook, but I left a message on their wall letting them know I found out about the giveaway at the Nouveau Cheap blog :)

Anonymous said...

I've "liked" them facebook!=)

Jamie said...

I liked them

thismakeupgirl said...

I liked and entered! this is great!

pocky said...

I entered the contest and "liked" the page. Hope I win. :D

pocky said...

i entered the contest and liked the page.

Hoot aka Jessy said...

Thank you for the giveaway. I liked Palladio on Facebook. Jessy :-)

hootowl1978 at gmail dot com

aclearcutsign said...

liked and entered!

aclearcutsign said...

liked and entered

Unknown said...

Liked and Entered

graci3 said...

Thanks for the giveaway! =) I liked and entered!

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Thanks for a sweet giveaway, G. Already liked them and posted on their wall

Kim said...

I "liked" them!!!! :)

Libbeh said...

I've "liked" them.

http://www.facebook.com/PalladioBeautyGroup/posts/232473116766227

Thanks!!! :)

Jacdami Minaya said...

Done! Jacdami Minaya :)

ou_alum1990 said...

I liked their facebook page and left a comment. These quads look interesting.

auroragyps said...

I Liked Palladio on Facebook. Thanks for the generous giveaway.

XoTopazoX said...

I liked and entered! Thanx!

MsPamIam said...

Liked and entrered

ehinks21 said...

I liked Palladio on facebook!!! Erin Smith So excited!

PrincessPoly430 said...

I liked them! Thanxs for the Giveaway :)

SusieL said...

I liked Palladio on facebook. Thanks for the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Hi! love your blog.

I liked and commented on their fb page.

Unknown said...

Liked them on FB and left a comment!

ashleyborysewich at gmail dot com

Ayla Rose said...

Liked and commented! So hope I win these...they look fab!

Unknown said...

Hey there! I liked Palladio on facebook and left a comment to enter the contest! The shadows are gorgeous and I'd love to have them!!

jesuiscommeesuis said...

Like the page and left my comment!! Hope I win!!! :D

Anonymous said...

I liked Palladio Beauty on FB and entered the giveway. Thanks!

Nhi said...

yayyy.I liked their page and posted on their wall. thanks for this awesome giveaway.

penelope_amor said...

Done, I liked and entered! =) thanks for the giveaway =)

penelope_amor said...

Done, I entered and liked. Thank you for the giveaway =)

Musings... said...

I liked Palladio on facebook! I am so excited for this! :)

Tati Abaurre said...

I liked their FB as TatiAbaurre. Thanks so much for the giveaway :)

Kizzy said...

Entered! Thanks for hosting this giveaway :-)

smartshopper2 said...

I liked Paladio on fb and left a comment also. Thanks for the sweet giveaway! ~Audrey H.

Charlene said...

I liked them and entered! :)

Stephefc said...

Liked and commented on facebook: Stephanie ElizabethFrancis Crabe

Huguette En said...

Like and commented (Huguette En)
http://www.facebook.com/HuguetteEn/posts/232567166756822

Sheryl-Superfreaky1ru said...

Hi! I liked Palladio's FB page and left a comment to enter me into the giveaway! Thanks to both of you for having this!

The Curvy Girl said...

Thank you for the giveaway..."liked" and entered.

Kara

heatherkelley said...

I liked Palladio on Facebook and I entered. Thank You

Groovy Baby Blog said...

I like Palladio on FB (Angela Pinto)

iangela20@yahoo.com

Groovy Baby Blog said...

Following you on GFC#2862!
iangela20@yahoo.com

RandomMe said...

I liked and commented on their FB page. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I liked Palladio on FB and left the comment on their FB page. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hey I liked them on FB and commented on their FB page! Thanks!!

Deb Anderson said...

I'm in! left a comment on their FB wall

tnshadylady at gmail.com

Annie1 said...

Like Palladio on fb

Anne Taylor or annectaylor1

Commented on their wall

https://www.facebook.com/PalladioBeautyGroup?sk=wall#!/annectaylor1/posts/232653426748196

ty

nancyrobster at gmail dot com

Nancy said...

I "liked" Palladio on their FB page and posted that I was there from Nouveau Cheap blog to win their sweet giveaway!

Thanks!

Sally said...

I liked them on facebook. thanks =)

WitchHazel said...

Hi - I just went over to the Fb page and liked/commented. Thanks so much for this, really excited and fingers crossed! ;)

olatundeajibola said...

i liked palladio on facebook

flagrl561 said...

I liked them. Facebook name is ki ph. Email is flagrl561@gmail[dot]com

Jeanie said...

I liked them and left the comment you suggested! This is a very nice prize!

beauty ∞ infinitum said...

I liked them on FB & commented :) Username is electricstatic

Thanks!

(Posting again in case this didn't go through the first time)

with love, lupita said...

i liked them. :)

Anonymous said...

I liked Palladio Beauty on FB
& left them a comment under Heather Coyne. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I liked them on FB! Please enter me! :)

kotjenok13 said...

liked them and commented:))

sora said...

i have liked the palladio page on facebook and would like to be entered in your giveaway :)

Cynthia said...

l liked them on facebook and wrote on the wall!

Anne-Marie T said...

Liked Palladio Beauty on their Facebook page.(Anne-Marie T) and left the message

amt(at)telus(dot)net

slgkag said...

I liked the FB page and posted on the wall. Thanks G!

sandragrose(at)hotmail(dot)com

Twitter: @slgkag

Charmed said...

I liked them on Facebook and left a comment. I'd love to try all of these palettes!

Melissa said...

Liked & entered! ^_^

Anonymous said...

I liked Palladio on facebook and left the comment. Hope I win. These look cool. Hope I win!

Gina be said...

i liked them enter me thanks

Esther Youn said...

Hello (;
I liked the FB page and entered! Good luck to all of you guys (:

Steffany said...

Liked and commented. :)

love said...

i liked them and left a comment:)

CW said...

I liked them on facebook

Claudia

CW said...

I liked them on face book
Hope I win them.
Claudia

mooosley said...

I liked and commented. Thanks for the chance to win!!

laheelahee said...

liked & commented :D
laheelahee [at] gmail [dot] com

TanyaThao said...

I liked them and commented.

Verna said...

I liked Palladio beauty on facebook and left a comment.

Emilie said...

liked and entered

Joann said...

Liked the Palladio FB page and left a comment to enter. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

liked and posted :-) Sweet give away! Thanks :-)

Makeup Shay said...

I have liked them on FB and have entered!

Diana said...

I liked them on FB!

Thank you for this amazing giveaway, G. :)

Trista said...

I liked Palladio on facebook and entered the giveaway.

twistergirl85@gmail.com

Jennifer said...

I liked it & wrote on their wall to be entered.

Jennifer R Martino @ g ma il . com

Jennifer said...

I liked it and posted say that I am from here :D

Isla said...

Liked and entered! Lisa B. on Facebook!

Crystal R said...

i have liked and commented...thank you so much for this opportunity...

Anna said...

Hi (: I liked and commented on the page ! thanks for the giveaway :3

Anonymous said...

"Liked on Facebook, and left a comment referencing
your wonderful blog! Great giveaway!

Penny Wise

Unknown said...

I liked them on Fb as Mimi Bubi Zhu!

Mimi
mimizhu55@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I "liked" them and entered. Thank you! :)

RxBeautyChic said...

*clears throat*

I have entered...z...giveaway!

Thank you dear for the opportunity! :)

Christina said...

I have 'liked' and entered.
Thanks for the opportunity!

sarah said...

i liked them thanks!

Anonymous said...

Liked and commented :] Loving the giveaways lately!

Miss Fortune said...

I left a comment on Palladio's Facebook page: I'm a total beauty product whore, and I'm here from Nouveau Cheap's blog -- I am entering the giveaway for your Herbal Eyeshadow Quads. I really should win, don't you think?

Yeah, everybody else just wrote the same, damn thing! I rule!

Anonymous said...

I liked them and commented on the page! Thanks!

rocknshop said...

Hi, I like Palladio Beauty on facebook :)

oddthings said...

I liked them and entered, too!!
My Facebook name is Cricket Indee

***wench2u760@gmail.com

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Liked them on FB. Please enter me in the contest =)

Rebecca said...

liked and commented

Stephanie said...

I liked them on FB and left a comment. Thanks for the chance to win!

Suzy said...

I "liked" them and I entered.

Thanks!
hsuzy1990@yahoo.com

wen_ni said...

Hi I Liked and left a comment on Palladio's Facebook page. Thank you!

acoffey331 said...

liked and commented :)

acoffey331 said...

liked and commented :)

Angela Van said...

Liked and commented on their wall! :) Thanks!

vannie_vanvan@yahoo.com

Sherry B. said...

"Liked" Palladio (that isn't hard to do!)on FaceBook and left a comment over there as Lynn Brooks. Thanks for the contest. G.! *fingerscrossed*

LaLaaLove said...

I've "liked" them!

Shelly said...

I liked them on facebook and left a comment. Thanks for the chance to win.

Unknown said...

Hi G! I just "liked" Palladio on FB and left them a message. Thanks for the giveaway!

ccdouglass said...

I have "liked" Palladio on Facebook. Thanks for the giveaway!

Kelly said...

I liked and commented on their wall.

babyabreu22 said...

I liked them on Facebook
babyabreu22@yahoo.com

Seraphyl said...

I liked and commented Palladio Beauty Group about the contest!!

Stylista Fitness said...

I liked them ;)

A said...

I liked them and left a comment! :)

puza2010 said...

I liked them and posted a comment. Thanks.

Kara said...

Liked and entered!

Lace Escapades said...

I liked them and left a comment. :D

Kieran.lovesyou AT gmail DOT com

lmurley2000 said...

like palladio beauty group on facebook-lmurley2000

posted on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/PalladioBeautyGroup?sk=wall#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=233233183356887&id=1073773012

lmurley2000@yahoo.com

toribeth12 said...

I entered the Giveaway on the Palladio Facebook Page!

Julie said...

I've liked the page and left a comment!

BitofEricaByMySide said...

Hi i just liked them on facebook and commented on the wall. Thanks so much!The name is Erica Han

BitofEricaByMySide said...

Hi i liked them on their facebook page and commented as well. The name is Erica Han. Thanks so much!

BitofEricaByMySide said...

FB name is erica Han. I liked and commented on their facebook. Thanks so much!

CoutureChick said...

I liked them


fb name Nykia H

Lisa said...

Liked and commented! =)

Stacey said...

I liked them on facebook and entered the contest.

flowerluty1 said...

I did, I liked them, thank you :)

Chelsea said...

I liked them! :)

FB Name: Chelsea Christoffel

Lizzie said...

Hi, there!
Thanks for this giveaway. I've liked the facebook page and I can't wait to try the product if I win ^^
FB Name: Helena Liza Lestari

borricua said...

I liked and commented. :O)

PenguinsPieces said...

I entered as Liz H. Thanks for the opportunity to at least MAYBE win something! :-)

christy said...

Liked!!!

christy

alissa.h.c said...

I liked Palladio on facebook and left a comment! These quads are so gorgeous. Thank you. (:

Anonymous said...

I've liked them! :)

ToTheSunnySide said...

I liked them thanks :D

Patricia said...

Left my comment
Patricia Hancock

Patricia said...

Liked and left comment on FB

Patricia Hancock

beautifulmonday said...

i liked them on FB and my email is psalm(dot)of(dot)ascent(at)gmail(dot)com if you need it. :)

Kori said...

I liked them and entered the giveaway!
Thanks, G!

Anne said...

I liked them and posted a comment.

thevelvetrosepetal(at)gmail(dot)com

FB name is: Anne I. B.

LetitiaLaura said...

I liked Palladio Beauty on facebook! Thank you:)

Unknown said...

All done. Thank you

SH said...

I liked them and commented on their wall! (as Stephanie Howes)

dicey said...

all done!

tedoni at gmail.dot.com

Junerose said...

I liked them on FB and commented. Thanks.

carmen said...

LIKED and Commented..... :D

carmen said...

LIKED AND COMMENTED!! :D

Kelsey said...

Hi! I've liked Palladio and commented on the wall and entered the giveaway. thanks for doing this!

babie5665 said...

Liked them on facebook. forgot to leave a comment here saying i did. Hope its not to late.

Lindsay said...

I liked the page, posted what I needed to, and I'm here letting you know I've entered the contest! The colors are so great!

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 206   Newer› Newest»
© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig