Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 17, 2011

A friendly reminder...


I want to give new and returning readers alike a friendly reminder: don't forget to check my You Tell Me! page whenever you visit my site. (You can access this page any time on the upper menu bar of my blog, or in the links that appear right above the most recent blog post.)

I created this page as a way for a YOU to be able to share a great beauty-related sale, deal or coupon you've spotted recently. Often times I cannot post about all the deals that come across my desk, so this way you can let us know about something by bypassing me altogether!

Many longtime readers subscribe to this page in RSS or email, and I suggest doing that if you like to know about great deals the minute they're posted.

TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOU TELL ME VIA RSS: Click here

TO SUBSCRIBE TO YOU TELL ME VIA EMAIL: Leave a comment on the post, and in the comment box you will have the option to "email follow up comments" to the email address that's assigned to your profile. If you'd like to do this, please try to leave a beauty-related deal/sale/coupon comment on the page.

The most recent deals are at the bottom of the page, and trust me, there are some GREAT deals on this post!

PS: When this post fills up and goes past 100 comments, I will start a new thread (this is actually part three of the You Tell Me post, but I always include links to the older posts when I start a new thread, so nothing is ever lost!).

Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you share some deals with us soon!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I have you on twitter, FB and instant notification feed with Rockmelt. That way as soon as anything is posted by you, I know it!! Really comes in handy sometime with time sensitive things. I love the You Tell Me section! I check it all the time and have added things the few times that I have found something special. Really appreciate your site and the time you take and put into it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MemomMon: WOW! I am so incredibly flattered that you've connected to my blog in so many ways. Thanks SO much for your support, honey! (I hope you don't get sick of me soon! lol!) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. *smacks head* why didn't I think of this before? I'm always forgetting to check the youtellme page b/c I read all my blogs in google reader! adding the rss comment feed now. thanks hon!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig