Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 17, 2011

Heads up: Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Clearance Sale starts TODAY

Attention Crabtree & Evelyn fans! I just received this info directly from the brand, and this sounds like a fantastic opportunity to stock up on holiday gifts (what mom, grandma, aunt, etc. doesn't love Crabtree & Eveyln??).



Crabtree & Evelyn’s Summer Clearance Sale officially starts today, featuring its very first BUY ONE GET ONE FREE SALE on select, award-winning hand care products - ONE WEEK ONLY (thru Jul 3).  Try best-selling Gardeners Hand Therapy for hard-working hands and La Source® 60 Second Fix® for hands – a spa treat that leaves skin feeling soft and supple.

Running from June 17-July 18 2011, the Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Clearance Sale is a bargainista’s paradise - with up to 75% off select products.  Each week, watch for new exciting offers that include:


There are many more offers not listed above--click here to view them all, and remember to check in each week during the sale (ends July 18) for NEW offers.
 
The Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Clearance Sale is available at participating USA Crabtree & Evelyn stores around the country and at Crabtree-evelyn.com.  All offers are subject to while supplies last.

I have been wanting to try their Naturals products for so long now--I cannot believe they're all 75% off. Wow! I'm not sure whether I want to order online, or jump in my car and drive over to my local Crabtree & Evelyn store to see everything in person! To find out where the nearest Crabtree & Evelyn retail location is in your area, click here
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have a tube of the Rosewater hand lotion. If you love roses, you'll love this one too. I have it right here in my desk. Ahhh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never tried their products, but i really want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen some of the C&E products showing up at TJMaxx/Marshalls in the DC/VA/MD area stores. Mostly it's the creamy hand soap, but some of the La Source stuff has been spotted too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Must...resist...!! So tempting. I *just* went through my huge box of hair/face/bath&body products (literally, a tub full of these products) and cleared out so many. I have to resist as I have enough bodywash to last me thru an apocalypse!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig