Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ruby Kisses Teal Envy is #136!

In case you missed my tweet or my comment on my post from yesterday, I can confirm that Teal Envy (pictured below) is #136 in the Ruby Kisses online store. I know that many of you wanted this shade, so I hope that helps! I'm looking at my bottle right now and it's definitely #136.




By the way, you get free shipping on orders over $20 (thanks to T-Rex for pointing that out!).
SHARE:

2 comments

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig