Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Heads-up: Target Deal of the Day and NYX sale tomorrow

Two great pieces of info I want to make sure you know about today:

1) Today's Target Deal of the Day is a good one for Sonia Kashuk fans! A HUGE thanks to the lovely jbrobs for giving us the heads-up that today's Deal of the Day is:

image source: target.com

Sonia Kashuk Glitter Glows Eye Palette (retail: $16.99)

Note: this offer is only good TODAY, Saturday, May 14th.

Thanks so much for the heads-up, jbrobs! By the way, if you haven't seen jbrobs' swatches of Zoya Apple, you must check them out here. I neeed that polish! 

2) My lovely Twitter follower and fellow blogger @tinabeana12 was kind enough to let me know that in honor of their 12th anniversary, NYX is having a 12-hour sale on their website TOMORROW, May 15th, from 12PM to 12AM Pacific and select items will be on sale for just $1.20 each! For more info, check out @tinabeana12's post here. Thanks for the heads-up, girlie!

Do you plan to pick up the Deal of the Day today, or take part in the NYX 12-hour sale tomorrow?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Thanks! Can't wait for the NYX sale tmr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so welcome! I'm excited for that too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is totally awesome!! totally excited to try some NYX stuff out :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will be hoving over my computer waiting for the NYX sale! i'm wondering what items will $1.20 price! i've only bought NYX at ulta, never online so i don't know much about their sales! this is the first time i've wished the weekend would go by faster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure the quality probably isn't the same but when I first glanced at the palette is reminded me of WnW "greedy"/"vanity". I'm happy with these two so I'll pass on this deal of the day. As far as the NYX sale..hmmm now that's tempting :-) Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to the NYX sale. I got some goodies last year the the $1 sale. It kinda annoys me b/c when I tweeted them a while back asking if/when they'd be doing something like that again they said never. Geeze, they didn't need to give an exact date but a "stay tuned this spring" or something would have been better than an outright lie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ill definetly have to check it out I love their mega shine lipglosses and eyeshadows. I also just purchased their HD eyeshadow primer and i love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. the site for nyx seems to be having problems it won't load...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Checking my email a bit late...but saw this and said...gotta check that out...but the NYX site keeps saying "Service Unavailable" guess they must be slammed. Would like to see what they have...man...sounds awesome. Thanks for the heads up!! :O)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig