Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 14, 2011

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales!


NOTE: Today (Saturday) is your last chance to grab one of the new Rimmel Match Perfection foundations for just $1.49 (or so) at Walgreens. If you have the $2 off coupon from the May issue of All You Magazine, it's your last chance to get this foundation while it's 50% off (ends tonight!). That's a great deal if you've been wanting to try this foundation!

It's that time again, dear readers! Here are the drugstore makeup sales for the week of 5/15 - 5/21 (and as always, you can check out my picks for the best deals of the week here, which includes things like skincare, haircare, etc.):

CVS
Revlon cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Rimmel cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF (excludes Match Perfection makeup)
CoverGirl cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Physicians Formula foundation, powder, bronzer, blush or concealer $6 OFF
Neutrogena foundation, powder or concealer $9.19
Neutrogena eye, lip or blush $6.99
Spend $15 on L'Oreal foundation, powder, blush, concealer or eye cosmetics, get $5 Extra Bucks
L'Oreal True Match foundation, powder, blush or concealer $6.99 (excludes Compact Roller)
L'Oreal Extra-Volume Collagen, Voluminous Million Lashes, Telescopic Mascara, Voluminous Eyeliner or Mascara $5.99

RITE AID
L'Oreal cosmetics 30% off
Spend $25 on L'Oreal cosmetics, skincare, hair care or hair color, get $10 +UP Rewards (many of these items are on sale this week)
CoverGirl eye and lip products BOGO1/2OFF
Free CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara when you spend $25 on select P&G products from CoverGirl, Pantene, Secret, Venus, Olay or Satin Care (many of these products are also BOGO1/2OFF this week)
Sally Hansen cosmetics and beauty tools BOGO1/2OFF (includes nail products)
Spend $10 on Sally Hansen, get $3 +UP Rewards
Rimmel cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Spend $15 on Rimmel, get $5 +UP Rewards
Revlon ColorStay cosmetics and beauty tools BOGO1/2OFF
Almay cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF

WALGREENS
CoverGirl cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Kiss or Broadway Nails kits or accessories BOGO1/2OFF
L'Oreal cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Revlon cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF
Maybelline foundation, concealer, powder, blush, eye or lip cosmetics BOGO1/2OFF

I'm bummed that there are no 40% off, 50% off or BOGOFREE sales this week for cosmetics at ANY of the drugstores. And apologies to those of you who read this earlier--the PF deal at CVS is $6 off, not $6 each.

Anyone know of some good coupon match-ups to go along with the sales this week?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. for the physicians formula it's $6 off regular price and not $6 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? PF for $6? I still have my PF $5 off coupon. Wow. What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lily: THANK YOU so much for catching that! When I looked at the ad, my eyes went right past the crucial word "save" and just zoned in on the "$6". Thanks SO much for bringing that to my attention. :)

    Eugene: I'm so sorry to get your hopes up (and my own too). It's $6 off the retail price, not $6 period. Waaah! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi G, just so you know Target is having a sle on their ELF Liitle Black Beauty Books. They are regularly $5, but now they are marked down to $3.49! I picked the "Cool Edition" one:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Has anyone tried the Lineur intense carbon black felt-tip eyeliner by Loreal? Ive been wanting to try it and since its on sale at Rite Aid and i have a coupon I might try it. I really want the Palladio one but my Sallys doesnt carry it yet. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the very helpful info, G! I stopped in Ulta today and bought three Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks for $9.52 (including tax) as part of the Revlon Buy 2 Get 1 Free sale, and I used a $5 off coupon I found in the latest InStyle. I also stopped in Target and there was a very nice display of new summer colors as part of the limited edition Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure collection. I snapped up Coral Fever, and I'm sure I'll go back for more. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig