Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 1, 2011

A closer look at the new Alicia Silverstone for EcoTools Collection


My beautiful friend and fellow blogger Erica, of The Glamorous Gleam, recently attended an EcoTools event in NYC, and posted some great pics of the new products on her blog. Since I know that several of you are interested in these new brushes based on the feedback I received on this post, I thought you might want to take a peek at Erica's post if you haven't already seen it. Click here to view pics from the event.

And thanks so much, Erica, for sharing!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. No problem. Thank you so much for sharing this post. The new collection is gorgeous and I am sure everyone will love the eye candy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the aesthetic of this collection. Thank you for sharing Erica!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig