Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The new EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone Collection

A while back I posted preliminary info about the newest Alicia Silverstone collection for EcoTools, and I recently received more detailed info that I'm so excited to share with you!

From EcoTools:

Launching in April 2011 at Walgreens, Target and Walmart (just in time for Earth Month),  the EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone collection is back with a gorgeous new look and revised shapes to give women yet another reason to be kind to the earth, and themselves!  With a modern take on going green that features clean sophistication, mint green, soothing lavender, and Alicia’s favorite flowers, the sets are comprised of earth-friendly materials, such as natural hemp, recycled PET, non-toxic ink, and tree-free paper. Not to mention, all of the cases are $15.99 and under!


Ms. Silverstone and EcoTools are proud to introduce three brand-new additions to the EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone collection for spring 2011.  

 Deluxe Pencil Case

The clever and compact Deluxe Pencil Case ($7.99) has a removable interior case, three interior storage pockets, and enough space to hold five of your favorite EcoTools brushes.
Hanging Valet
Conserve precious counter space and store the handy Hanging Valet ($15.99) on the bathroom door for convenient access to beauty must-haves.  The tri-fold bag has three zipper compartments, including one removable bag, plus a secure hanging hook.


4-Piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set 

The 4-Piece Backstage Vanity Brush Set ($12.99) comes with a convenient countertop brush holder stocked with the Finishing Brush, Angled Eyeshadow Brush, and Lash & Brow Groomer, for a flawlessly fresh face on the go.

6-Piece Brush Set and Bag

The revised 6-Piece Brush Set and Bag ($14.99) now holds even more of Alicia’s favorite, cruelty-free brushes – the Blush Brush, Mini Foundation Brush, Mini Powder Brush, Detailed Eye Shading Brush, and Spoolie Brush – and a natural hemp brush bag for getting red-carpet ready.


Cosmetic Bag and Train Case 

Two of the popular cosmetic cases from the original EcoTools by Alicia Silverstone collection have been revamped and retooled with the new floral design.  The Cosmetic Bag ($8.99) and Train Case ($14.99) carry all of the necessary beauty accessories for any occasion in the roomy compartments, and fit effortlessly into any tote or suitcase.  

EcoTools fans! Are you excited about anything in this new collection? Any must-haves? Don't forget to check out the newest EcoTools core collection products here, if you missed them.
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love all the cases! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may try these new brushes, I'm looking into some new ones and these may just be the ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited by the brushes :) I have the original set and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how the train case looks, but then again, I'm a sucker for pretty train case. I doubt I'll buy anything but I'm looking forward to see them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hanging valet! Soooooo pretty, too bad I can never find them in Montreal... never found the old versions of it here! Sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I STILL haven't tried any of the EcoTools brushes yet but I'm really wanting to. I didn't know they made bath and body products either until I saw them at Walmart. Now I want to try them too!

    (Also G, I sent you an email.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to get these! I have been eyeing these brushes for a while now I will definitely buy!!! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. saw these at Ulta today..they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always thought of getting the alicia silverstone sets, but they aren't readily available in Canada, never seen them before.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad they did a colab again! I've already seen these at walmart and that was a few weeks ago so you ladies should have no trouble finding them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i've already seen some of these in walmart & target in my area! i really like the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish EcoTools would release individual brushes instead of always in sets! I want to try them, but I don't need a whole set of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig