Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 1, 2011

Remembering last April Fool's Day...

I don't think I could ever top the prank I pulled on you last April Fool's Day, so I'm not even going to attempt it this year. If you weren't a reader a year ago, you can see the April Fool's prank I posted last year by clicking here.

It still makes me chuckle, a full year later!

Do you know of any great April Fool's Day pranks going on around the internet today? I loved ThinkGeek's April Fool's prank last year where they offered canned unicorn meat for sale.

"Excellent source of sparkles"

If you'd like to see ThinkGeek's product for THIS April Fool's Day, click here (it's totally awesome).

I love April Fool's Day pranks! Well, almost all of them--except when they're mean-spirited or cause me a lot of stress. I remember a past April Fool's Day when my former boss told me I was in serious trouble for coming in late to the office and that was NOT funny. At all.

Did you pull any pranks this year? Or were you the recipient of any pranks?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. OMG Zoya Polish page on facebook they got me good!! Futuristic polishes Scan and Go. LOL
    and Scrangie has one but I kinda pick up on it HAHA Pennies! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video for the Angry Birds pork rinds made me snorfle. Other than that, I haven't seen any amusing pranks yet. Booo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Google always does a prank. This year it's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read your prank from last year G that was great!! *tips hats*
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I like only the light-hearted pranks!

    I need my daily dose of sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The unicorn canned meat is one of a kind.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig