Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 8, 2011

China Glaze Leopard Manicure Tutorial

I know that there are lots of China Glaze fans who read this blog, so you may have already seen this video but JUST in case, I thought I'd post it because this mani is too cute! It looks so easy to do (especially since you don't need precision--all the shapes are irregular!).  Check it out:



How cute is this? Do you think you'll give it a whirl?

Thanks to China Glaze for sending the link--I missed it the first time around!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. super cute! i'm no nail artist though and my hand is not steady enough to do this! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely gonna try this! Too bad their top coat smeared the other colors, though ;_;.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! I went to their youtube page and saw they also had a video on the crackle polishes. I was SO excited to see how those work finally!! Now I want some more polish... :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig