Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 5, 2010

Spotted: tons of new Sally Hansen nail products!

A huge thank-you goes out to my wonderful pal Rachel (or "Rach" as I like to call her) for this one.  Rach found some awesome new Sally Hansen displays recently and sent some pics my way.  Check these out!

Have you ever seen nail treatments with BEADS in the formulas? I don't think I ever have, and I'm so curious as to how these will work!

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
New Sally Hansen Vita Surge Nail Care

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 
Sally Hansen VitaSurge Strength Gel

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 
Sally Hansen VitaSurge Growth Gel

 
image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 
Sally Hansen VitaSurge Cuticle Gel

Next up, some new core collection Xtreme Wear shades!

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

Once again, these are NEW SHADES, not limited edition shades. Which means they're not going anywhere. Yay!

And finally, I showed these new Insta-Dri polishes to you a little while ago, but Rach sent me some great close-ups so of course I wanted to share them with you!

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap 

Just like the Xtreme Wears, these are NEW SHADES, not limited edition. So you don't have immediately go on the hunt for anything you see here--they will all eventually be part of the core collection displays. Yay!
Thanks again, Rach, for such awesome pics!

Have you seen these displays in your  area yet? Have you purchased anything? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. slick stage in the xtreme wear shades look like an amazing color!

    thank you for sharing that they are new shades =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna get Grey Away!!!

    Those treatments just might be good. I used to use SH Teflon Hard as Nails long ago. Do you remember that one in the green bottle? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to need some of that "Lacey Lilac" polish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grey Area has me really curious...also Lacey Lilac looks interesting like the OPI lilac shade in the Shrek collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted the Xtreme Wears on my blog about 3 weeks ago! :) I only bought Grey Area. It's really close to one of the winter Essie shades, Smokin' Hot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear all products mentioned above,

    Please insert yourselves neatly in my nail polish collection.

    Please and thank you.
    SL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the blue strengthening gel and it says you can apply directly to the nail over nailpolish. Am I crazy in thinking that this stuff will not be able to penetrate a base coat, 3 coats of polish, and a topcoat?? I think these might work nicely for natural nails though... I haven't used mine yet since I've had polish on my nails continually for months now and don't see how I could benefit...

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sure hope this is true, I've been trying to get Grey Area (9 stores so far) and I cannot find it. The other colors look awesome too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw these today at my local Duane Reade. I left empty handed. I was considering Gray Area but it reminded me a bit of $OPI Metro Chic so I passed on everything :) Nice colors though .

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm currently using the VitaSurge that is blue. Got a $2.00 of coupon in store (Walgreens). I'm seeing improvement thus far. My nails are not as thin at the tips. Also, the peeling I was having is way better (about gone now). I just apply everyday. :) Hope that helps

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig