(from drugstorenews.com)
NEW YORK — EcoTools, an earth-friendly bath and beauty products brand, has made its way to Walmart.
Last month, a variety of EcoTools cosmetic brushes lined the shelves of Walmart stores throughout the country. EcoTools also introduced the EcoTools everyday collection six-piece brush set exclusively at Walmart. The collection, which comes in a hemp case, includes an angled blush brush, an angled eyeliner brush, concealer brush, eye-shading brush and detailer/lip brush. The six-piece set retails for $10.98.
In addition to the exclusive set, the array of EcoTools available at Walmart will include some of its best-selling, classic cosmetic brushes:
- The foundation brush ($5.98);
- The angled eyeliner brush ($3.98);
- The lash and brow groomer ($2.98);
- The bronzer brush ($9.98);
- The powder brush ($7.98);
- The blush brush ($6.98);
- The eye-shading brush ($3.98);
- The recycled aluminum retractable kabuki ($7.98); and
- The deluxe concealer brush ($3.98).

6 comments
I hope the Walmart here actually gets this. They sell the ecotools shower things but none of the brushes! :(
I haven't been to Walmart in a while...but I think I might just have to make a trip there this weekend!
I doubt that my wal mart is going to get these in.. but eco tools brushes are available at Walgreens right?
I got my brush set the other day and I love it! I wish it had a foundation brush that way it would seem like a perfect/complete set.
I went to Walmart today but didnt see any of these brushes. But i did see some new hard candy stuff. They have a foundation now, and some new primers. I got the skin perfecting primer. They also had a skin illuminating primer. The foundation claimed to be a primer, concealer, foundation, and powder all in 1 but with a lightweight feel. They also had some new bronzer/blush mosaic things that looked nice.
eighteighteight: Hopefully you will, and SOON! :)
tiffyama: Let me know if you're able to find them, ok? Good luck!
BlackButterflyLMK: I'm pretty sure they will eventually be available at your Walmart, but yes, you can definitely find EcoTools at Walgreens (and Target too). :)
Chrystynsview: Oh, glad to hear you love it!! :)
ashwillis83: I just saw those new HC goodies as well! So exciting! Thanks for the extra info, girlie!
Post a Comment