Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Bath & Body Works Royal PocketBac & Liplicious Collections

The other day I told you about some of the new BBW releases headed our way soon, but I got an email this morning from BBW's PR about the new Royal Collections and I'm so excited to share them with you!

(click to enlarge)


Candy Apple and Grape Pocketbacs? Yes, please!

These product will available for purchase within the next few weeks, so keep an eye out for them soon!

Are you excited about these new collections? Are you a Pocketbac or Liplicious fan?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Ooh, I'm liking the packaging. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go to BBW and pick some soaps up, it's the only soap my mom will use, and I hope these are there when I am! I love the lipglosses I just hate the packaging, I hate all squeeze gloss packaging but I still get them.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig