Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 7, 2011

Free deluxe sample of Sephora Collection 7-in-1 Full Action Mascara


Here's a fun little coupon you can use if you live near a Sephora that's inside JC Penney. Huge thanks to my awesome reader AffordableBeauty for this find:

(no purchase necessary)

Does anyone know what the "express service" is that you will also get with this coupon (in addition to the mascara)?

Thanks again, AffordableBeauty!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I *think* that the express services are quick, 10-minute makeup application/demos. Some include Conceal & Reveal, Day to Night, Smoky Eye and A Clean Start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I used the coupon for a free sample of Strivectin I didn't get any service stuff. She just pulled it out of the drawer and took my coupon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does anyone know if they will scan it from a mobile device?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I was just there today and just now saw this coupon. :) lol I'll have to print it for later. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's like they heard my brain about going to the mall on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you G.! Sephora at JPC will be opening in my home town soon! Will save it til then!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the coupon!! I went last night to pick up my free sample...and I gotta say...it has to be the worse mascara I have ever used. I have very straight lashes, and it did absolutely nothing for them. After 3 coats you couldn't even tell I had any mascara on at all. Maybe for someone that is already blessed in the lash department will have better luck. It was fun to try it for free though!! Thanks again!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig