Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 8, 2011

In case you haven't heard....Stila is on Haute Look today

 Another big thanks to my very thoughtful reader Sabrina for this reminder:

Stila is on Haute Look today

If you're interested in getting anything, I'd HURRY because, as predicted, things are selling out quickly.

As of the time I'm writing this, you can still purchase the Jewel Gloss Set for $12.99 (regular price: $32), 24K Glosses for $6.99 (regular price: $18), eyeshadow singles for $6.99 (regular price: $18), various tinted moisturizers for $13.99 (regular price: $35) and lots of other good deals.

As always, Haute Look is a members-only shopping site so you'll need to apply for membership before you can view the deals (they usually approve you within the same day, but even if you miss this sale, there WILL be more beauty sales in the future so it's a good thing to join, plus it's free to sign up).

Did you purchase any Stila goodies on Haute Look today? What did you get?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I got the malibu barbie paintcan set. I wasnt into makeup when MAC had their barbie line so this was a chance for me to get something barbie related. Cant wait to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything I wanted sold out so quickly! D:
    I was thinking about getting the Barbie can, but refrained. Oh well. Saves me money. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. G, I wanted to make sure you saw this promotion I saw on Temptalia before it ends. You can buy the entire Zoya Intimate collection for $25 today while supplies last. More info at this link: http://www.zoya.com/content/38/category/itnl-womans-day.html

    I just placed my order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have really great deals on Stila, wow! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found out about the sale late and alot of their items were sold out so i decided to get only the malibu barbie paintcan set since it came with a lipgloss

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig