Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, February 10, 2011

Correction to code for Milani Lip Flash Pencil

A few days ago I posted about a $2 off code good toward the purchase of a Milani Lip Flash from the Milani website.

Thanks to my reader Megz for bringing it to my attention that the code was not working. I have just received this updated code from my contact at Milani, so if you're looking to get a Lip Flash pencil, here's the updated code:

ENTER CODE: XOXO at checkout for $2 off a Lip Flash Pencil on the Milani website.

Thanks again, Megz, for bringing this issue to my attention!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig