Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Breaking Beauty News: The Burt's Bees Grab Bag is BACK!

image source: BurtsBees.com

Back in October of last year, I posted about the Burt's Bees Grab Bag and I want to tell you that I just received an email and IT'S BACK! For those of you who aren't familiar with this deal, it seems to come around a few times a year and it's an affordable way to try several Burt's Bees products for a low price ($25).

A few things I want to mention before you make a purchase:

I want to be clear that I know that some of you (and some fellow bloggers) have had not-so-great experiences with this grab bag in the past (some bags may have contained slightly damaged products, obscure products, etc.). But I also heard from several of you who ordered the bag last time around who thought it was wonderful (Shela posted the contents of her bag back in October and you can view that here).

This time around, the price has increased by $5 (it used to be $20) and here are the details from the Burt's Bees website:

How it Works

This year’s grab bag is all new and our best ever. It features 12 of our favorite, natural products – a $50 value – for just $25. It’s the perfect gift for yourself or someone special.

Items may vary. All sales final. All items are sold as is and some may have slight packaging/label related scratches. No returns or replacements.

As you can see, the contents will be a surprise. So order at your own risk. I just wanted to bring it to your attention that the Grab Bag is BACK, and it WILL go quickly, so if you're thinking about getting one, do it NOW because if you wait, it will sell out. Trust me--this happened last time and many people were upset that they missed out on it.

Did you order a Grab Bag last time around? How did you like it? Are you thinking about getting the "new and improved" grab bag this time around?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. saw you on Twitter about this post. I have ordered this grab bag the past two Chirstmas times for my eco loving daughter. She loves everything in it, and I do to. Think I will order my own!! thanks for the alert. Following on your blog now, was following on Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up the grab bag the last time around and I wasn't too crazy about it. I got a bunch of random products, including bath salts and diaper ointment, lol.

    I am a bit picky when it comes to Burt's Bees products. I only like their Radiance collection and certain lip balms. I think a grab bag is really for people who already love Burt's Bees or is up to trying something they might not already use in their skincare routine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up! I have been wanting to branch out into other Burt's Bees products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm well stocked with their items right now, plus I just ordered some clothing online (winter sales on swimsuits FTW), so I'm passing. Looking forward to hearing how this year's version stacks up though!



    wv: alsixti (thought this was funny based on the previous post about aging!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received mine today. I ordered 2 to qualify for free shipping in hopes I might get 2 different bags, but they're the same. I figured I could give the 2nd as a gift if they were.

    Here's what was in both bags:
    Red polka dot makeup pouch
    Washcloth
    Gloves
    Milk & Honey Body Lotion 8oz (full size)
    Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother 8oz (full size)
    Fluoride Multicare Toothpaste .65oz
    Lip Shimmer in Merlot (full size)
    Original Beeswax Lip Balm (full size)
    Outdoor Res-Q Lip Balm SPF 15 (full size)
    Lip Balm holder key chain cozy
    Res-Q Ointment .60oz (full size, I think?)
    Radiance Exfoliating Body Wash with Royal Jelly 1oz
    Radiance Night Creme with Royal Jelly .25oz
    Radiance Body Lotion with Royal Jelly .5oz
    Peach & Willowbark Deep Pore Scrub .53oz
    Peppermint Shower Bar Soap .80oz
    Rosemary Mint Shampoo Bar .80oz
    and a tiny sample of Muscle Mend Sore Muscle Balm .017oz

    I'm pretty happy with it as I was hoping there would get to try some more royal jelly products. Their Royal Jelly Eye Cream is an HG product for the eczema I get around my eyes sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig