THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ENTER. THANKS.
In honor of my two-year blogaversary, Wet n Wild has generously agreed to sponsor some FABULOUS giveaways! Thanks SO much, Wet n Wild!
Let's kick things off with a bang and get straight to it!
Two very lucky winners will each receive a complete set of the new Wet n Wild Coloricon 8-pan palettes:
Yep, two of you will each receive all three of these lovely palettes!
(for more info on these amazing palettes, click here for my original post)
Please read all of the following rules before entering:
1) Giveaway open to residents of US only, 18 and over. Void where prohibited.
2) You may earn up to three (3) entries per person. Please, for my sanity, leave ONE comment per person, which includes all details regarding your entries.
3) To earn one (1) entry, leave a comment on this post and answer the following question: How did you first discover Nouveau Cheap? You must leave your email address in your comment. If you do not leave your email address in your comment, your entry will not be counted.
4) You may earn one (1) additional entry by being a follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. You must tell me in your comment that you follow this blog, and I'll need to be able to verify that by clicking on your profile.
5) You may earn one (1) additional entry by retweeting the following message on Twitter:
Win a complete set of @wetnwildbeauty Coloricon 8-pan palettes from @NouveauCheap http://bit.ly/i9wLkT
Please be sure to state in your comment that you retweeted this message.
6) This giveaway begins today, February 26th, and will end Tuesday March 1st 2011 at 11:59PM Pacific. I will select two winners via random.org's random number generator and notify the winners on Wed, March 2nd. The winners will then have 24 hours to respond. If a winner does not reply within 24 hours, he or she will forfeit the prize and another winner will be selected. I will also announce the winner here on this blog, so if you do not receive my email, you can see if you have won by visiting my site on March 2nd .
Disclosure: Wet n Wild will provide the winners of this giveaway with the prizes. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation whatsoever from Wet n Wild to host this giveaway.
Disclosure: Wet n Wild will provide the winners of this giveaway with the prizes. NouveauCheap.blogspot.com has not received any form of compensation whatsoever from Wet n Wild to host this giveaway.

458 comments
«Oldest ‹Older 401 – 458 of 458Hi,
I found Nouveau Cheap via google searches for good makeup deals.
Thanks for the giveaway - you are awesome!!!
My e-mail: lz08_1@yahoo.com
Hi,
I follow you via Google Follow =D
I found Nouveau Cheap via a google search for good makeup deals. Thanks so much for the giveaway!
mingyang.zhu@gmail.com
1. I found you through Lacquer Laine.
2. I follow you through friend connect.
my email: cvdwilson@gmail.com
I first heard about your site while searching swatches for the New Wet n Wild Trios!
froogaldiva@gmail.com
I would love to be entered for this contest.
1) I 1st heard about your blog on MakeupAlley on the nail board.
2) I follow via Google Friend Connect.
Thanks!
yesterdaysnail(at)gmail(dot)com
I remember exactly what I was looking for when I found your blog. I was looking for some swatches or posts on the WnW Holiday Icon palettes. I was just looking for honest reviews and I happen to come upon your blog. I am a full time student and am always trying to find ways to indulge my beauty habit, but with a budget and your blog does just that!
I follow under cleung341
and I tweeted under name b8autifulmnster
I found you through YouTube and have been hooked ever since!
Following through Google Friend
midnitemoon1313@yahoo.com
Thanks, Jen
I didnt leave my email on my previous post! Now I cant find the post to repost!
email is candh341 at yahoo dot com
I first learned of Nouveau Cheap through (ironically) a comment left on a nail polish blog, wish I could remember which one!
Following via GFC as Nailati
email is nailati.synapse[at]gmail.com
I found your blog through Wet n Wilds FB page.
Leigh183@gmail.com
Hi!
I discovered your blog through yahoo! I searched something related to makeup a long time ago and your blog came up and been following every since!
My e-mail is roxygirl6591@yahoo.com
:)
i found your blog a bit ago from wetnwild on twitters post! im so glad i did i have found some great new products because of it!
im a follower and i retweeted! lovenlipstick & on twitter lovenlipstick 2 im in the US and email is lovenlipstick2@yahoo.com
thanks again!
I found you when I was looking up swatches of the WnW 8-pan shadows!
1800crush@gmail.com
It's been awhile.. but I think I found you randomly when I was looking for a specific product review~ Just don't remember for what! =[ When I kept reading review after review, I followed & subsribed right away!
tlt1108 at yahoo dot com
i'm a follower via google friend connect: tlnhtrn
thanks for the giveaways!
Email: jadorejoyce (at) gmail.com
I first discovered your awesome blog from either productrater.blogspot.com or inhermakeupbag.blogspot.com a few months ago ;)
I'd actually heard a lot about your blog through people on youtube, but I never bothered to look it up. I found you when I was googling about SH's nail prisms and I found your post from that same day, actually, and I started checking daily. Then I had regret... lol cos I could have been following your awesome blog for so much longer.
I follow on GFC. purplegreenme@gmail.com
Grar, sorry about the second delete, but my roommate keeps distracting me with requests to catch stink bugs. :(
I think I probably found your blog just from clicking through other bloggers', but I really cant remember :)
I follow you through GFC,
My email is j191921@gmail.com
Thanks!
I'm quite sure I found you through somebody on youtube who was talking about wetnwild, maybe it was MisfitMassacereMakeup, idk
my email is maryrevolution2010@hotmail.com
I found you the Wet n Wild Facebook page...of which I'm a fan. I've LOVEd Wet n Wild since the 80's! My first make up was Wet n Wild!
Email is bznzlady at yahoo dot com.
Thanks,
Maria
Hi! I found you through facebook!
Enter me! mariel.ross@gmail.com
I heard about you on Wet N Wild's FB post! Glad to have been told about it!
audwise@yahoo.com
I FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS BLOG THROUGH FACEBOOK
I RETWEETED THE MESSAGE
I FOLLOW THIS BLOG THROUGH GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT
I found your blog a year ago from makeupalley.com
i follow you through GFC (MyFitBeauty)
i have retweeted and my username on twitter is @MyFitBeauty
My E-mail address is: Khristine@MyFitBeauty.com
1. I found your blog while doing a search for good drugstore dupes a few months ago!
2. I follow you through GFC
3. Message has been retweeted http://twitter.com/#!/AHirani24
My email is ahirani@gmail.com
I'm pretty sure that I first found your blog by browsing through blogs that other blogging buddies followed. It's not an exciting story, but I read your blog almost every day, thanks to your new posts popping up on my Facebook feed. That's really handy! :D
I follow via GFC, and my email address is erinface8d(at)gmail(dot)com
I found your blog through another blog I followed: Makeuponthecheap! :)
evcmakeup@gmail.com
First found out through MUA :D
addy: l0v3stoned@gmail.com
I think some youtube guru linked you from their video but I have no idea who.
elovejoy925@gmail.com
I found your blog when I was Google searching for make-up blogs.
elizabeth.leas@gmail.come
I found your blog doing a Google image search for a shade of WnW eyeshadow.
goodfudge@msn.com
I found your blog--Nouveau Cheap though "DivaMakeUpQueen" youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/DivaMakeupQueen
I LOVE your blog a log because it's a living proof that good quality make up or beauty products don't have to be that expensive. Everyone can get access to those products!
Here's my email address: tassawalai@gmail.com
I started reading after following a link from MUA, I think.
E-mail: becky.wilson(at)gmail.com
I first discovered your blog when I was googling for pics of the revamped Sally Hansen Xtreme wear line. Your pics of the display were exactly what I was looking for :)
greensalmon97 at yahoo dot com
I found your blog through another beauty blog, but I can't remember which one!
hi first of all thanks for the opportunity to let me participate and doing this contest.. i found your site thru google..i just typed in wet and wild and cheap makeup..
I am a google friend connect
alizbeth_orea@yahoo.com
Hi Nouveau Chic!
I first discovered Nouveau Chic about 10 months ago when I was searching google for CVS sales circulars.
Email: indulgenceiskey@naturesindulgence.net
I follow you on Google Friend Connect. My user ID is indulgenceiskey
I first discovered your blog after I noticed that you constantly tweet Jen from Frmheadtotoe, and I have been following her for quite some time now.
GFC name: LZ
email: daisiespch@gmail.com
I discovered your blog through a RT by Budget Babe.
Shunt6 at gmail dot com
1. I first discovered Nouveau Cheap after clicking on your link on another blog's blog roll :) my email address is swt.thi@gmail.com
2. I am a follower of your blog through both blogger and google friend connect!! :)
1. I was looking for Wet N Wild reviews, having been in love with the nail polish and lip stick since forever it seems.
2. I follow through Google, under the name of Ambellina
3. Email is eslatton@csustan.edu
I've been reading for about a year, and it is something to look forward to all day :)
Thanks!
1. I found this on reddit.com
artisticallylicensed01@gmail.com
I seen wet n wild put up you prom blog on my facebook cus I follow wnw....
I need more info on creams for the face
Irmita.me@gmail.com
I found you through ginabinawina while searching for wnw swatches
I am a follower :)
I found you and Nouveau Cheap from googling about Milani nail polishes (and I'm so glad I did)! I'm a follower through GFC (my name is Nina), and my email is timetoevolve@gmail.com.
Thank you so much for doing this!
I found you when I was searching for information on Physicians Formula Healthy Wear foundation reviews (",)
Thanks for holding this giveaway :)
hazelnutt_haus@hotmail.com
I have publicly followed your blog on THIS google friend connect account.
email: porcelainbeautytv@gmail.com
I discovered your blog via a post on @Productrater 's blog listing her favorite blogs a few weeks ago, I clicked the link and followed. :)
I heard about this site through a friend!
Snowflake3981@yahoo.com
I discovered your blog when searching the internet for the Limited Edition Holiday Collection (Night Elf, etc.) I was late to the hype and wasn't able to find that collection here in Hawaii but came across your blog and heard that you were the ambassador for Wet n Wild. Not wanting to be left behind in anything beauty I decided to follow your blog.
jusnanz@yahoo.com
I stumbled upon your awesome blog as I was researching wet n wild cosmetics. I bookmarked your page so I can check it everyday...YAY!
my email is qtshmylee@hotmail.com
I discovered you by looking for swatches for the wet n wild collections.
My email is naomibutterfly@hotmail.com
I follow you through google and my name is Naomibutterfly54
I found your blog via google looking for new beauty blogs!
mrsgraham936@gmail.com
I found your blog while looking for swatches for drugstore products!
lithium0x@gmail.com
I found your blog during my addicted makeup review reading craze (which I still have!) when I google searched for a product. I can't remember the exact one because if I just see something I don't know/forgot then I'll immediately go to google ;)
My email is wonton3475@aim.com
i found you while searching something make up realtaed on google :)
gfc follower - evil_eva12
evil_eva12 at hotmail dot com
Post a Comment