Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Sally Hansen printable coupon alert!


[UPDATE: Gah! I misread the coupon the first time around. I thought it said lip and nail, but it's only lip. So...you still can get $0.50 off a polish, but now you can get $1 off a clearance lip product AND a $1 off a clearance nail treatment. Sorry for the false alarm--I've edited the post to correct my error].

If I could, I would hug Jennifer from Lipgloss and Lattes right now. Seriously, I'd give her a big ol' bear hug and not let go for about ten seconds. She kindly emailed me to let me know that RedPlum.com now has a $1 Sally Hansen Lip printable coupon up, and also a $1 Sally Hansen nail treatment printable coupon up! This is in addition to the $0.50 Sally Hansen coupon they already posted a few days ago!

So what does this mean? There are a few SH nail treatments on the CVS Beauty Clearance Master List (which I'll be updating again later tonight) and also Diamond Lip Glosses! So you can get $1 off the 75% sale price for both of those!

And if you were lucky enough to get the Red Plum insert last Sunday (the one that comes in some Sunday papers--I get mine in the mail with the Penny Saver) then you also got some Sally Hansen $1 coupons, which means more super-cheap Sally Hansen goodies.

Thanks and more hugs to Jennifer for the scoop!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Loving the coupons... It's really helpful to find what I need because of the way you have everything so efficiently organized!

    Sally Hansen lippies are so good!

    I also wanted to let you know I've given you The Stylish Blogger Award over on my own blog :)
    The Eyes Have It

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Diamond lip glosses are AWESOME! I picked several up this weekend on clearance at Walgreens for $1.99 each :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got 2 coupons off Red Plum, one for lip and one for nail. This was online.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig