Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, December 19, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales


The lovely Make-Up on the Cheap has posted this week's new drugstore makeup sales--you can check out the full list here, including a pretty nice bonus pic (heh heh).

Not a heck of a lot going on at Wags this week, but boy do CVS and Rite Aid have some awesome deals (I can't believe Rite Aid is running 40% off WnW and 40% Maybelline together in the same week--that's pretty fantastic!). 

You can check out my picks for the best sales of the week here. For new readers, I update this page every week, and I only include what I consider to be the most noteworthy sales of the week (no BOGO1/2OFF sales because, honestly, I don't think those are that special). You can access this page anytime by clicking on the link on my right-hand sidebar under "Helpful Info".
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the weekly update! I'm ecstatic about the Wet n Wild 40% sale. Has anyone found the coloricon in any NYC Rite Aid yet?? I've been stalking the stores for a month already and I have yet to see them! :( Someone please help if they saw them in rite aid!! Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that there are no Rite Aids in the state I live in :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig