Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Spotted at Costco: Stila and LipFusion sets

Huge thanks to my longtime reader and fellow blogger Carolanne of Caroling for Makeup for this scoop! She spotted these great sets at Costco, which makes me think I really need to renew my Costco membership. Stat.

First up, two different sets of LipFusion Infatuation Lip Plumper lip glosses (two of the same lipglosses in each set) for $14.99 each. One set is coral, while the other is pink:

image credit: Carolanne for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Carolanne for Nouveau Cheap

I cannot get over that you get two of these glosses for just $14.99. If you're a LipFusion fan, you know that the Infatuation glosses retail for $29 EACH at Sephora. Wow wow wow!

Next up, these Stila sets:

image credit: Carolanne for Nouveau Cheap

According to Carolanne, the All About The Eyes - Set 1 includes: Kajal eye liner in Onyx, MAJOR Lash mascara in Black, and an All About Eyes palette featuring eyeshadows in Starlight and Storm.

image credit: Carolanne for Nouveau Cheap

According to Carolanne, the All About The Eyes - Set 2 includes: Kajal eye liner in Onyx, MAJOR Lash mascara in Black, and an All About Eyes palette featuring eyeshadows in Buff (? not sure) and Twig.

The kicker? Each set is just $17.99! Like Carolanne mentioned to me, that's four full-sized products (an eye liner, mascara, and 2 eyeshadows) for $18.00, which boils down to $4.50 for each item! That's a fantastic value.

Once again, thanks SO much, Carolanne, for the great scoop!

Have you found any great beauty bargains at your local Costco lately? Have you found any of the above sets? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I saw those Stila sets! I've bought that stuff from Costco before - always a fab value!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Stila eyeliner looks intriguing, I find that whenever there's these deals at Costco I really just want one thing -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the Holiday Brush set from Costco, yet? I know they came out with one this year but it had been recalled. I was wondering if they've since came out with a different one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Kate no, didn't see any brush sets =[

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig