Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 6, 2010

Great bath and body deals at Walgreens this week

Hello, my lovelies! I hope you're enjoying the long weekend (if you're in the US). I've been spending time with Mr. G and my family, relaxing, reading and watching old movies (Mr. G talked me into watching Star Wars again last night, for the 100th time, even though I really wanted to watch Pretty in Pink again--haha). But I didn't want to let an opportunity go by to remind you of some really great deals on bath and body products this week at Wags.
Dial Body Wash and Bar Soap are BOGOFREE and there's a printable $1 coupon here (which I believe they allow you to print twice but don't quote me on that--I haven't tried it with this coupon since I'm stocked up on Dial body wash at the moment). But if you are able to print it twice, you can use both coupons during the same transaction of course, because you're using one coupon per bottle. So if Dial Body Wash is $3.99 at Wags (I think that's the price but I'm not sure) then you'll get two bottles for just $2!

The new Carmex Skincare (hand cream and body lotion) products that I showed you here are on sale for $4.99 with $4 back in Register Rewards, bringing your total down just 99-cents per tube! The regular retail price of these lotions is $6.29, so this is a VERY good deal. I will be reviewing these new lotions soon (hopefully this week) so please check back if you're curious.

St. Ives Body Washes are on sale for $2.99 with $2 back in Register Rewards, so if you clipped the $0.50 coupons for St. Ives that were in the Sunday paper a few weeks ago, now is the time to use them! Who doesn't love full size bottles of body wash for $0.49, right? And if you were lucky enough to print the $1 coupons that were on the St. Ives Facebook page (they're no longer available) then you're looking at FREE body wash.

I hope this helps some of you who are looking to stock up on bath or body products this week!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig