Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hurry! Free polish + free shipping at Sally Beauty

Whoo hoo! I love 4th of July sales and I'm sure we can all agree that nothing beats free shipping and free nail polish, right?

I just got the following code in my in-box from Sally for free shipping with $10 purchase: 555114 (EXPIRES JULY 8TH)

And thanks to retailmenot.com, I spotted this buy 2 Fingerpaints polishes get 1 free code: 555155 (EXPIRES JULY 31ST)

As many of you know, Sally sometimes lets you stack codes, so I am pleased to report that I could use both codes successfully to get the free shipping AND the free polish!

Here's what my order looked like:

(note: you aren't going to get the $4.49 price on Fingerpaints unless you're a Sally Club member)

1 Nail Color by Fingerpaints: Online price: $4.99 $4.49 (Sally Club price)
1 Nail Color by Fingerpaints: Online price: $4.99 $4.49 (Sally Club price)
1 Nail Color by Fingerpaints: Online price: $4.99 $4.49 (Sally Club price)
-$4.49 Buy two, get one free Fingerpaints

Subtotal: $8.98
Shipping/Handling: $5.95
Free Ground Shipping -$5.95
Shipping Total: Free
Sales Tax: $1.43
Order Total: $10.41

Now, if nail polish isn't your thing, there are of course TONS of other things you can buy online at Sally if you want to use this free shipping code. Don't forget about Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer, Lipstains, Baked Shadow Trios and Tinted Lip Balms (all of which I've reviewed on this blog and love!).

Do you plan to use this code this weekend to snag yourself some free polish or other goodies? I would love to hear about what you're considering purchasing!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This would be the same deal if you get them in store, wouldn't it, R? July special is B2G1F Fingerpaints

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but 1) a lot of readers don't have access to Sally Beauty stores in their area 2) I thought it was AWESOME that Sally considers the $10 minimum for free shipping BEFORE the fingerpaints sale deduction (see the subtotal). So definitely a great deal if you want to order online. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I see your point. Just thought Sally is a lot more popular (i.e. more stores) in the US than here, at least. I'd be jumping up and down for this if Sally ships outside US

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig