Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 3, 2010

Free shipping on new Almay, Revlon and CG mascaras

Did you know that on Walgreens.com, there are several items that qualify for free shipping (no strings attached)? There are currently a few makeup items that are worth mentioning (click here for a complete list of all items that ship free):

New Almay One Coat Dial Up Mascara $7.99 + free shipping
New Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara $8.99 + free shipping
New Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion $9.99 + free shipping

Again, these items ship for free, no minimum purchase required. So if you've been having a hard time finding these new mascaras in your area, this would be a great way to try them.

If you're planning on doing more shopping (more than just one mascara), remember that all orders over $25 always get free shipping at walgreens.com, and right now there's a code for $5 off $30 purchase (hurry, ends today July 3rd): SUMMER5

If you wanted to take advantage of the above promotions and do some serious shopping (basically get $30 worth of product for $25 + free shipping), remember that Walgreens.com has those Revlon Super Lustrous Glosses everyone's been loving lately (and yes, even Lilac Pastelle!) and they're currently BOGO1/2OFF both online and in-store.

Also, I want to point out that Walgreens.com has a selection of Black Radiance products, which I know are harder to find in some areas. They have the Ice Angel Refreshing Lip Glosses I love and reviewed a while back, as well as the new duochrome-y Illusions Lip Glosses that I've been wanting to try and of course the fabulous Eyeshadow Duos.

Hope this helps some of you!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have that Almay Dial Up mascara. Its interesting.lol! Review up soon:) AND I grabbed that HIP 510 e/s today and thought about you! I was convinced that I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jamie: Oooh, so do you like the formula? I have to admit I'm curious about it since I totally remember the old-school Maybelline Dial-A-Lash mascara from back in the day (which was basically the exact same concept). And I'm so glad you got 510!!! I hope you love it as much as I do. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig