Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Freebies, new coupons and great deals!

I've mentioned it a few times here but just in case you haven't seen the direct link on my left-hand sidebar, AllYou.com has a "Freebie of the Day" every single day and many of them are beauty-related! Also, even though there's one freebie a day, a lot of times the freebies last for more than one day, so definitely click on past freebies to see if they're still active.

As of the time I'm writing this, the following freebies are all still active, so hurry and sign up for them ASAP if you want 'em!

Free Aveeno Haircare Sample (Yay! It's back! I highly recommend the Nourish+ Moisture Shampoo)
Free Tampax Sport sample (comes with 3 tampons and a $1 off coupon)

Next up, Big Lots has a new printable coupon for 20% off your entire purchase but it's only good THIS SUNDAY, JULY 18TH. As you know, I spotted a ton of great beauty deals during my last Big Lots trip (click here if you missed that and be sure to read the comments to see what others have spotted). If you are a fan of the old formula Sunsilk products like Hydra TLC, definitely go to your Big Lots this Sunday with this coupon and stock up, because I've heard reports from many of you across the country telling me that your Big Lots has all the old formulas!

And finally, I want to make sure that everyone knows about The Daily Deal at Target. Not necessarily beauty-related but I've seen some insanely awesome deals recently so I think it's definitely worth talking about. If you don't know what the Daily Deal is all about, it's simple: every day, Target posts an item that will be on sale for just that day with FREE SHIPPING. And when I say it's on sale, it can be anywhere from 15% off retail retail all the way to 50% off retail. I've seen organic cotton bath towels for $3 each (40% off), and today they've got a cute tulip baby crib for around 50 bucks (and again, free shipping). It never hurts to check the Daily Deal every day because you never know what you'll find!

The AllYou Freebie of the Day and the Target Daily Deal are now on my left-hand sidebar, where you can also find direct links to all of our favorite printable coupons sites, the "i heart" sites and more.

And if you think there's a handy beauty-related money-saving link that I'm missing, leave a comment and let me know! :)
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the All You reminder - I've seen it but I never remember to check it unless I'm there to check out the coupons. I hope I'll have time to go to Big Lots on Sunday - maybe they'll have my discontinued Curvaceous Curls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately, I can't participate in the free samples because I'm not 18 yet...but I will definitely be printing out the Big Lots coupon! Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazon.com always has some good deal of the day things too!! i've been able to get things sometimes 70% just pays to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, thanks for the reminders and links! i love freebies and trying new products, and who doesn't love a deal? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig