Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, July 4, 2010

Big Lots Alert!

I was at a local Big Lots yesterday and I saw some new beauty items that I wanted to mention to you in case you have a Big Lots in your area. There are some pretty insane deals at Big Lots these days!

First off, my Big Lots had a TON of the old Sunsilk shampoos, conditioners and styling products for $2.50 each. I predicted this would happen back in February when I first mentioned the newly redesigned Sunsilk line and the time is finally here. If you're a fan of the original Hydra TLC, Captivating Curls, etc. products, get over to your Big Lots ASAP to stock up. They literally had everything from the old line and lots of it.

My Big Lots also had a TON of Garnier Fructis shampoos, conditioners and styling products, and also lots and lots of John Frieda Brilliant Brunette and Sheer Blonde products. Everything was $2.50 each.

So here are the makeup goodies I spotted:


1. Almay Pure Blends Mineral Foundation (I believe these were $3 each but I can't remember)
2. e.l.f. individual false eyelash kits ($0.50)
3. Revlon lipstick 4-packs ($4) and Styli-Style lipgloss 2-packs ($4)
4. Revlon Pink Ribbon Super Lustrous Lipglosses ($2)
(They had two colors available: magenta and red)
5. Lypsyl Lip Balm ($1.25)
6. Revlon Double Twist Mascara 2-packs ($4.50)
7. Maybelline nail polishes ($1) and Borghese nail polishes ($2)

That's it for this Big Lots report. I'd love to know what goodies you've spotted at your local Big Lots lately, so leave a comment and let us know!
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Recently at Big Lots I saw the discontinued Cornsilk powder compacts in "No Color". I picked one up just for sentimental purposes. They were $3.50 each.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - look at all that sale. Gotta stop by it soon! Thanks R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm I think I'm gonna head to Big Lots tomorrow. LOL Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My BL has the Garnier but it was $4 per bottle. ??? It's nice to know they got in some more makeup. I haven't seen anything spectacular in over a couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! i love the lypsyl lip balms! too bad i live in canada! there are no biglots. love your blog! first time commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm making a trip to Big Lots to look some Caress Exotic Oil Infusions body wash, because I asked around and several people told me they saw it at BL. I'll be looking for the polishes and the Super Lustrous glosses too!!!

    colorfulobsessionblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I rarely find anything good at my local Big Lots but I just had to tell you I'm jealous of your Lypsyl score! I just discovered it about a month ago and it's right up there with Carmex for me, which is my good old fallback when I get tired of whatever new balm I've tried, LOL!

    Happy July 4th! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen the Colorsilk loose powder in "No color" and Colorsilk (forget if it was loose or pressed) bronzer at my local Big Lots. I also found a boatload of d/c'ed Pantene and d/c'ed Dove body washes. (Actually, the CVS I usually visit has all of their old Pantene 50% off also... ). I found LypSyl medicated with eucalyptus clickstick, rose honey shimmer stick, and aloe vera sensitive pot all for $1.25 each, and am wishing I'd picked all 3 types up.. ah, well, next time if they're still there!

    ninarapoll@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. great deals!

    roxy
    http://roxybeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I gotta check out Big Lots, I've wanted the Revlon Renewist lipsticks but just never got it, hopefully mine actually has it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got
    -Pantene shampoo and conditioner for $4 each,

    -Revlon Age Defying Makeup & Concealer Compact with Biofirm/Oil Free/SPF 20 in 03 Sand Beige for $3.50,

    -Revlon Beyond Natural Cream to Powder quad in 500 Buff Chamois for $2,

    -Revlon Beyond Natural Defining Mascara in Black for $2,

    -L'oreal HiP Brilliant Shine Lip Gloss in 382 Enticing for $1.

    There was soooo much other stuff too, but unfortunately much of it was opened and a mess.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig