Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, June 4, 2010

Spotted at CVS (New Milani Metallics, Sally Hansen Ultra HD and more...)

I have got lots to show you yet again today, but I want to let you know that I'm not 100% responsible for finding all of these goodies. Today, I had some help from a few of my wonderful readers!

First, a big shout-out to the amazing beautifulmonday, who not only told me about these new Milani polishes, but she also snapped some photos at her local CVS (in Pennsylvania) so that I could share them with all of you! Check this out:


Now, if you saw my post from back in April, you know that Milani released a Liquid Metal display with shades like silver, gold, black, etc. (click here if you missed that). But now they've also got a Liquid Metal display with much more colorful shades of metallics. Beautiful!


And here's a new Milani Nail Art display that I have never seen before (also sent to me from beautifulmonday). The only Milani Nail Art counter display I have ever seen is this one, which I spotted back in February. So thanks again, beautifulmonday, for the awesome pics and info!

Next up, I want to thank my lovely reader Heather for alerting me to the fact that Body Fantasies has a new Twilight/True Blood/Vampire Diaries/etc. inspired fragrance, simply titled "Vampire". I am a sucker (pun intended!) for Body Fantasies products, especially if they're limited edition, so I knew I had to see this one after Heather mentioned it.

And then as luck would have it, I spotted this display at CVS yesterday:


$14.99 seems a bit high for a Body Fantasies fragrance, but it is an EDP, so maybe it's worth it. But of course, as you can see in this display, the tester was missing, so I could not get a whiff of this fragrance. Waaah! I tried to sniff the box but it's sealed tightly shut so I couldn't smell anything. If you have smelled Vampire, I would LOVE to know what you think of it!

Next up, I finally, FINALLY spotted a display with the two-fer packs of Physicians Formula gel liners and shadows:




$14.99 for both the gel liners and shadows? That is a GREAT deal!

And last but certainly not least, I finally spotted the display for the new Ultra HD Sally Hansen nail polishes:
(click images to super-size)

New Sally Hansen Ultra HD Hi-Definition Nail Color Collection

L to Right: Revolution, Spectrum, DVD and Laser

L to R: Byte, LCD, Wavelength and Hue

How gorgeous are these shades? You KNOW I had to get one. Any guesses as to which one I bought? I will definitely post swatches very soon so please check back if you're interested.

In the meantime, are you excited to find any of the goodies I've mentioned in this post? Do you already own any of these products? As always, I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I bought the Physician's formula Shimmer Strips and Gel way back when they were having a 40% off sale. I bought the one for blue eyes and when I got to my car and looked at them in the light, I went right back in to CVS and bought the one for Green eyes too. They are lovely! I just love them.. and especially on a great deal !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got the SH HD polish in DVD and its a bit disappointing after you put it on because you want this intensity you see in the bottle, then you go outside and its magical! About the post on it now.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see the SH HD I never end up picking anything up, but I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw the price on those milani polishes was $4.49. i check when i picked up my meds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought the SH in DVD and it's unbelievable once you go outside. Talk about duochrome! Gorgeous. Pictures coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lysse: You are smart to have purchased two of these when they were on sale! I completely agree that they're insanely gorgeous and what a value! :D

    Jamie: Oooh, I can't wait to see your review (and pics!). :)

    Marie: OMG, you have some strong willpower! lol! The moment I laid eyes on it, I knew at least one shade HAD to be mine. lol. :)

    beautifulmonday: Thank you so much for confirming the price on those Milani polishes, and thanks again so very much for the sending me these fantastic pics! xo

    ShakeupYourMakeup: I cannot wait to see your pics, honey! You are the queen of amazing photographs! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautifulmonday: You know me too well!!! Hahahaha! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have 3 of the polishes from the liquid metals collection Molten Rock (blue), Hot Metal(fuchsia), Melt Down(red). I LOVE them they look like crushed gemstones on your finger nails!

    I saw the SH HD polishes and I keep debating on getting them. I'm really *trying* to save money. I'm really going to have to figure out ONE I really want. It's going to be difficult!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to go on holiday to the US just to go drugstore shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stephanie: Oooh you lucky girl! I am so jealous! And I hear you about trying to be good and not buy anything. I didn't have a SH coupon when I bought my polish yesterday, and they weren't on sale, but luckily I had ONE extra buck, which helped me to at least not pay full price for it. lol. :)

    Lillian: You would have a field day with these if you were here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww, you're so sweet. :)
    I did test out Vampire, but I'm at a loss for how to describe it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Heather: Oh, you did?? Can you tell me if it's a sweet scent? I'm imagining that it's probably a heavier scent--not light and playful but more on the dark side? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, it's a little on the heavy side. Kind of a sexy/sultry type of floral scent.
    Sorry, I'm terrible at describing scents but I hope that helps. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig