Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, May 20, 2010

Review: New NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compacts

I have to first apologize for my lack of posts and responses to comments--I'm having some computer issues at the moment so thank you for your patience. I hope to be back up and running again very soon!

In the meantime, I am SO excited to finally be able to share my thoughts with you about the brand new NYC IndividualEyes Custom Compacts that so many of you have asked me about. A lot of you have seen these compacts (they come with an eyeshadow primer!) start popping up at your local Target stores, and I actually was lucky enough to receive one for review (as well as a Blushable Creme Stick) from our gals at WeHeartThis. I've been testing both products for a while now and today is the day: my review is now up!

So if you have a moment, please click over to WeHeartThis and check out my review of these new NYC products (and while you're there, please leave a comment and say hi!).

Thanks so much!
R. xo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig