Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Free Nivea and Dial body washes this week!

A huge thanks to my lovely reader LaVogue for emailing me a few days ago to let me know about the $4 off coupon for Nivea body wash in this week's Red Plum insert. As if that wasn't good enough, LaVogue also alerted me to the fact that, this week, Rite Aid has Nivea body washes on sale for just $3.99. So yep, it's free! You know how much I love that Nivea Lime Blossom body wash (click here for my review) and they have lots of other yummy fragrances too, so now's your chance to try them. Also, if you don't have a Rite Aid in your town, not to worry, because several of my readers have been making good use of this coupon at other drugstores and scoring bottles for just 50 cents or $1.

And a huge thanks to the fabulous Drugstore Divas for once again cluing me in to another great deal on Dial body washes at CVS (click here to see how much I love these). Apparently the CVS slot machine is printing out $2 off 2 bar soap/body wash coupons this week, but you'll have to click on over to Drugstore Divas to see how this translates into FREE product (those gal are geniuses, I tell you!). And the best part? You might just be able to take advantage of this deal over and over and over again.

Happy freebies!

PS I just have to add one more deal to this post because I know a lot of you use J&J Head-2-Toe body wash to clean your makeup brushes and/or as a facial cleanser. Click over to Drugstore Divas and find out how you can score a bottle for just 99-cents this week at Rite Aid. This deal is so good, it's hard to pass up!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Try walmart n target for the free body wash they should have for no more than 4 bucks if rite aid doesnt work! Im a true Dove soap n body wash lover but i love free body wash also lol. I like the shea butter n vanilla blossom scent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to score some free nivea body wash and lip products ( i know the kiss of moisture and kiss of cherry didnt work out for you, but hey they were free!) for free at cvs. walgreens has a similar deal, but i find the RR too confusing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PSC: Oh man, so you didn't get that coupon in your RP? That sux!!! I'm sorry, honey. :(

    LaVogue: You are just full of wonderful tips, girlie! :) Thanks so much!

    Dianna: Congrats!! Hopefully those lip products will work out much better for you than they did for me! :) Also, I'm curious what you find confusing about the RR. For me, it's basically the exact same thing as CVS Extra Bucks. lol! The only difference is that they print out on a separate coupon (it's not attached to your receipt like it is with Extra Bucks) and you have a week to use your RR. But since I don't go to Wags as often as CVS, maybe there's something I'm missing? Let me know what you think, ok? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig