Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 11, 2010

A sneak peek at some VERY exciting new products from Prestige!

My contact at Prestige had a feeling that I would be super excited about some new brand products headed our way this year, and she was absolutely right! I can hardly contain my excitement about these new products, so let me get right to it!

First of all, as many of you know, Prestige releases seasonal items that are limited edition and always fabulous (last summer's "Summer Perfection" collection was all sorts of awesome). I've got the scoop on this summer's promo and it sounds just as awesome! Prestige will be releasing their Baked Bronze Bronzer and Bronzing Fusion Bronzer, and each will include a free Radiant Summer Lipgloss. I hope to have more details about these products soon, but in the meantime they sure sound lovely. So definitely keep your eyes peeled for those displays at your local drugstores soon.

Next, I am beyond excited to share with you a brand new product Prestige has on tap for us this Spring (i.e. any minute now!):

What is THIS, right? Well, here are the details (click to enlarge):


An eyeshadow palette containing three "ultra-silky" eyeshadows PLUS a Line Creator Liquid that converts ANY eyeshadow into an eyeliner! These products will be sold together, as a set, and the manufacturer's suggested retail price for the set is $11.95.

How flipping cool is this??

Now, I know your first question is probably: "Will there be other trios available?" I asked my contact about this and she confirmed that the trio above, "Mermaid", will go on sale starting this Spring, and then Prestige will release another trio for the 2010 holiday season, which I'm told is absolutely gorgeous as well.

So let's hear it--are you as excited as I am about this new kit? I will be receiving it soon for review so please check back because I'll start testing it the minute I get it. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for the bronzer/lipgloss display and also the Color Creation display because they'll both be hitting drugstores very, very soon!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. That line creator liquid looks awesome! Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tropical Mind: Yay! I'm glad you agree. And you are so welcome. I can't wait to try it--the only other one I've ever seen at the drugstore level is by Jesse's Girl and it's pretty expensive (plus you don't get eyeshadows with it!) so this looks like a really good deal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh...that green looks faboo!!! I'm forecasting that it will be a great Smashbox dupe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sooo excited about this! I can't wait for your review! I really trust your opinion on these things; everything you recommend really is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always read about this brand but never seen it in any of my drugstores. I have nothing from them but hopefully my drugstores will carry this for me to buy and try.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just got 3 e.l.f. products from a Target-I was with my softball team and we're traveling, so we made kind of a pit stop and I freaked out when I saw the e.l.f. display, because they don't have it at WalMart where I normally shop. AND I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! And this gorgeous Rimmel lipstick and nailpolish.
    Sorry-just wanted to share my haul delight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really looking forward to trying this! Would be even better if they just released the liner creator liquid by itself. Hope they do!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just bought a Prestige waterproof eyeliner in Surf and I am loving it sooo much. I would love to go check these out. prestige is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I love your blog and follow it everyday. I noticed you review a lot of markwin products, and I was wondering if you've heard of or tried the new wet'n'wild beauty benefits line?
    http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6328432/wet-n-wild-beauty-benefits-fresh-effects-mineral-foundation

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fropa: Hum...you might be right! :D

    PCS: You are too kind!! I will definitely do my very best to give you a complete and thorough review of this once I get it. :) xo

    rayqueenbee: Awww, I'm so sorry that you're having trouble finding Prestige in your area. The two places I know for sure carry Prestige are Rite Aid and Ulta. Hope that helps! :)

    Anon: Congrats on your fun haul! And you definitely will NOT see e.l.f. at Walmart because they have an exclusive arrangement with Target. So keep checking back at your local Target stores because the display should be up soon (at all Targets across the nation). :)

    Elizabeth: Who knows...if the eyeliner liquid is a huge success, maybe they're offer it separately eventually! :)

    Janet: Me too! :)

    Ashwini: Yay! Another Prestige fan! So glad you like your liner. :D

    Anon: Sadly, this line was introduced last year (it's not new) and it has actually been discontinued. So if you spot any Beauty Benefits products in local stores, definitely snatch them up because once they're gone, they're gone for good. :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is for Rayqueenbee: I, too, was wondering where Prestige was, and yesterday, I went to the Kmart around the corner from my house (I've only been there about 3 times in the 8 years we've been here, it's usually terribly dirty), and ** TA-DA !! ** FOUND PRESTIGE!! I'm going back today to buy some stuff, but yesterday, I bought two of the WnW lipsticks I'd been reading about, in Cinnamon Spice and Smokin' Hot Pink, as well as their Disturbia n/p, and some NYC Ultra Long Last L/s in Berry Rich and Rose Petal. ANYWAY, I'm excited about the Prestige, but...My Biggest Lashes was sold out, of course.

    To Recessionista: Thanks for the pics of WnW Disturbia a while back. I'd wanted it, but my go-to D.S, Walgreens, didn't have ANY of the new stuff. I'd bought a new purple Sally Hanson n/p in the hopes of a rockin' purple nail, but it didn't happen. It actually REALLY SUCKED!! I had chips within 2 hours, and total peeling off less than 24 later!! I used base and top coats, and Seche Vite and everything! **sigh** I'm so excited to wear my new WnW lippies today...thanks for the info- I'd never have looked for them on my own. =) **hugs**

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig