Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 7, 2010

Instant Maybelline $2 off coupon and weekly drugstore sale info!

Amber at BeautyJunkiesUnite always has my back, I tell ya! She just informed me that there is an instant, printable coupon on the Maybelline site for $2 off any Maybelline Eye Studio product!  Click here to grab it, but hurry because the coupon expires March 31st! (BTW, if you'd like to see my reviews of some of the Eye Studio products, click here for the Color Pearls baked eyeshadow singles and here for the Color Plush Quad and Gel Eyeliner.  And of course Amber's got some great things to say about the baked eyeshadows and new mascara as well, which you can check out here.)

And while I'm at it, I'd like to mention this week's extra special drugstore sales (it's pretty slim this week as there are no "40% off" sales on any cosmetics lines and only a few BOGOFREEs, but there are still a few great deals I want to mention):
All Maybelline Cosmetics - BOGO1/2OFF (now's a good time to use that coupon!)

L'Oreal foundations, concealers, powders, blushes, mascaras and lip colors - $3 off

As Seen On TV "Strap Perfect" (which converts your bra into a racer back) - BOGOFREE

Revlon (Walgreens Web Exclusive) - $3 off eye and lip products plus free shipping ($3 off per item, not per order!)

Renpure Shampoos and Conditioners (new natural, SLS-free line): BOGOFREE

All Almay Cosmetics - BOGOFREE

Always pads and pantyliners - $2.99 (limit 5)

Nivea Lip Care - free ($2.99 with $2.99 Extra Bucks)

Dial and Tone Body Washes - $2.88 (have you been wanting to try my 2009 Cheapie Award-winner, Tone Blueberry Antioxidant Body Wash? It's super yummy, so now's your chance!)

Johnson's Baby products (lotions, washes, shampoos, powders and oils) - $2.99

All CoverGirl Cosmetics - BOGOFREE

All Almay Cosmetics - BOGOFREE plus a $5 single check rebate when you buy 2 items

Rite Aid brand Nail Polish Removers (jars and bottles) - BOGOFREE

All Curel and Jergens Lotions - 3/$15 + $5 single check rebate = 3/$10

As always, I want to remind you that these are not the only sales going on at the drugstores this week--there are plenty of other deals (lots of BOGO1/2OFFs, etc.) to be had, but since you can find that info on a ton of other websites, I try to mention what I think are the exceptional deals of the week.  For a full listing of every sale at every drugstore, see my sidebar on the left-hand side of this page!

Happy shopping, and if you know of any great drugstore deals that are not in this week's fliers, please leave a comment here and share them with us! You all mentioned some great deals last week and it helped out so much, so hopefully you'll do it again! :)
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. There is a Try Me Free Rebate attached to select Renpure products..so you'd be getting two products for free after the rebate (I bought the one in red bottle, but haven't tried it yet) Also the strap perfect has $1.50 coupons if anyone cuts coupons from the newspaper.. I'd like to know if anyone has tried the Strap Perfect because I've been thinking about getting it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember to use two coupons if u have them with ur BOGO Free deals= more savings. ( yes u can do this)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that strap perfect was awful! Just a warning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tiff: Wow, thanks for the great info about Renpure. I would *love* to know what you think of this line after you try it--I've had my eye on it for a while! Also, thanks for the tip about Strap Perfect--that is awesome! :D

    LaVogue: Are you serious?? Why did I never think to try this before? Wow!! Thank you so much for the tip--I can't wait to try it!! :)

    PoorCollegeStudent? Seriously?? Aw man, that's a bummer! Do you know why it's receiving bad reviews? Is it uncomfortable or does it just not work? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also i forgot to say that if ur wags, cvs, riteaid has a BOGO FREE goin on n u have a BOGO coupon u can use that and get both items for free!! Make sure u check the stores policy before doin this. I know u can do this at rite aid n wags, i do it all the time. yesterday i got 43 dollars of covergirl face products for free!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LaVogue: Wait a minute...whaaaaaat? How did you get the BOGO coupons? Are those Sunday newspaper coupons, online coupons, or what? That is incredible!!! You are a true inspiration, sweetie! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. LaVogue: You can also do that at CVS, it clearly states in the coupon policy! :D I had it emailed to me and they specifically state this as an example. It's great! And I always use two coupons on buy one get one free, it always works! It's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for confirming that, honey! It almost makes me sick to think that of all the deals I've missed by not using two coupons at the same time. Argh!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Most of my bogo coupons come from sundays newspapers. But i look for coupons everywhere, newspapers online n instore and i trade coupons with friends or people that just dont want there coupons. And most of the time when new products come out they are gonna have a sale on it and a coupon. Also i buy two newspapers so i can at least have two coupons of the things i want. I LOVE BARGAINS DEALS N STEALS LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! This is great news! I never knew you could use two coupons with BOGO. I see CVS is having a BOGO on Maybelline next week. I'M going to try the two coupons thing plus I ahve $2 Xbucks.. I have been eyeballing those gel liners.. now's the time to try them if I can find any on the shelves. I have 5 CVS' in a 10 min area.. I'm going hunting next week LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LaVogue, do you mean that when the store is having a BOGO sale, you can use a BOGO coupon for the purchase as well? Because from some of these other comments, it sounds like they're saying you can stack two BOGO coupons at once..?

    ReplyDelete
  12. LaVogue: Thanks for giving us your great tips! I usually check check my Red Plum mailers but I never see BOGO coupons like that...I think i need to start buying the Sunday paper again! lol. :)

    Lysses: You and me both! And I love how you're going to work the BOGO with coupons AND Extra Bucks. That is AWESOME!! You're an inspiration! :)

    Anon: Until LaVogue can confirm, my understanding is that you can use one BOGO coupon with a BOGO deal (which would make your entire purchase FREE), but if you have, say, two $1-off coupons, you could stack those during a BOGO and get 2 bucks off your entire purchase (one coupon per product). That's what I'm getting from these comments but I could be wrong! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, When the store has a BOGOFREE sale, u can use a BOGO FREE coupon also.(ex. Rite aid had Covergirl BOGO FREE this week and I had a coupon that stated " buy one face product get another face product free".) also u can stack coupons for a bogo sale (ex.use two 1 dollar coupons for the two items.)Enjoy ladies n gents!! Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like that $2 dollar maybelline coupon the recessionista posted (thanks by the way) if u had two of those and a store had a BOGO free sale u could use those and get four dollars off ur purchase. Lastly, what are red plum mailers?, i dont think i get that in my area.

    ReplyDelete
  15. LaVogue: Yay! Thanks for confirming that I already had worked out in my head. So glad to know that I wasn't too off base. This is FANTASTIC and thank you so very much for the tips!

    As for Red Plum, it usually comes on the same day as the PennySaver, if you get that. I posted about Red Plum a little while ago--here's a snippet from my original post:

    I'd like to mention that if you get the Red Plum mailer every week in your mailbox (not your email in-box but your real, physical mailbox), you NEED to check it because they ALWAYS feature drugstore makeup, haircare and bath and body coupons! I'm not sure if all areas in the US get Red Plum sent to them (some areas may call it by another name) but it's a free mailer that some of you may just consider "junk mail" and never even open. But I'm telling you, I've found my best coupons in the Red Plum mailer (even better than the Sunday paper) and they almost always give you at least one (often two) $1/$1.50/$2 off coupons for Garnier, L'Oreal, and other big brands.

    If you want to see if Red Plum sends their mailer to your area, visit the Red Plum website (click here: redplum.com) and be sure to check out the printable coupons as well (in addition to drugstore beauty products they also have great Ulta coupons and grocery coupons as well!).

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was just at Rite Aid and it looks like the BOGO Free Almay products are just for the eye products!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anna: Seriously? I swear I saw on the circular that it said "ALL" Almay cosmetics. Oh man, that's a bummer. I'm sorry! :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was CVS that had all almay cosmetics BOGO Free, went in there today and seen it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Are you allowed to combine store coupons with other store coupons? Or can you only combine store with manufacturer's?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig