Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 13, 2010

Fragrance Junkies: free shipping + 5% off everything at Scentiments!

March madness isn't just for basketball, people! If you're planning on making some springtime fragrance purchases soon, I HIGHLY recommend hopping over to Scentiments.com ASAP since they're currently offering free shipping (no minimum purchase!!) and an extra 5% off everything on their site!


I just tested this out and I was able to get the large 4oz bottle of Demeter Mojito (retail price: $39.99) for a TOTAL of $21.84. The sale price is $22.99, minus the 5% discount = $21.84. They didn't charge a penny for tax OR shipping! Whoo hoo!!

Click here to see Scentiments.com's complete Demeter selection.

Also, if you're a Comptoir Sud Pacifique lover, hurry because their CSP inventory is going FAST. Click here for the complete selection of CSP scents at Scentiments.

And here's one more crazy deal. If you're an Aquolina Pink Sugar fan, you can get the large bottle (3.4 oz) for just $23.74 (retail price: $50) with no tax or shipping (I believe the no tax deal is only if you do not reside in Florida, which is where Scentiments is located). As I've mentioned before, this is the TESTER bottle, which means you won't get the pretty box (testers usually come shipped in a plain brown box) and without the pretty cap (they come shipped with a study cardboard ring around the spray nozzle). So if you don't care about appearances too much, this can be a great deal for you. I've purchased many tester bottles from Scentiments and they've all been fantastic.

Here's what it looked like when I put this bottle of PS in my cart:

Subtotal: $24.99
Super Saver Shipping $0.00
Tax: $0.00
Discount: ($1.25)
Order Total: $23.74

Click here to see all of the Aquolina products currently listed at Scentiments.

Happy fragrance shopping!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I didn't want to. But I couldn't pass up 3.4oz Lolita Lempicka for $37.99 when it's normally $80 and I've wanted that perfume for so long. This is the most I've ever spent on a fragrance -- usually I figure that $5-10 is expensive!

    Oh, and I didn't buy the Claire's polishes like I thought I would today... they're fairly small sized and at $5 each I might as well buy a brand that I know and like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know if you already follow this blo, but they have pictures from the new pantene bottles: http://www.bellasugar.com/New-Pantene-Packaging-7719446

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the info. I've been wanting Pink Sugar for a while so I immediately jumped on that tester bottle. I've ordered from them years ago and was pleased. So glad I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg I've never heard of this site; thank you sooo much!! I just got a 3.4 oz bottle of SJP Covet for 16.99! I'm so glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never bought a tester before so I had a question, does it being a tester indicate that the full amount of perfume isn't in the bottle? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. PB: OMG, that is AWESOME, honey!! I am so glad you were able to find such a good deal on your fave perfume! I love it! Yay! :) And BTW, did you see Magic Maid's swatches of the Claire's polishes? OMG, now *I* want one! I totally didn't think they'd work when I read about them but now you created the ultimate lemming for me (even though you ended up not getting one! Ha!)...check it out:

    http://www.magic-maid.net/2010/03/claires-mood-polishes.html

    Jakeline: Thanks SO much! I have to say I was expecting more of a drastic makeover (like totally different shaped bottles) but it's not bad! :)

    Tiff: Yeah, I kind of dig the holo labels! :)

    discount diva: You are so welcome! And CONGRATS! You got an excellent deal on the PS! :D

    PCS: Yay!! Glad you took advantage of this sale--I looooove scentiments.com and you got a GREAT price on Covet!! Wow! :D

    The Princessa: No, not at all! Testers are what the perfume manufacturers send to department stores (the testers that you use at the perfume counter) and they are completely full. They just don't come in the fancy box and they don't have a cap. Otherwise, the "juice" is exactly the same as a regular bottle. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig