Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Breaking news: If you've got a Rite Aid in your town and you love Maybelline, read on!

LADIES! Want to know how you can score a Maybelline Eye Studio product for possibly under 2 bucks??? Check this out:

This week (starting today) all Maybelline products are 40% off at Rite Aid. Well, a little while ago I posted the link to an instant printable coupon good for $2 off Maybelline Eye Studio products (thanks again to Amber at BeautyJunkiesUnite for the heads-up on that one!). If you missed my post, you're in luck because I just tested it and the link is still good and I was able to print out another coupon! Click here to grab this coupon while you can because it expires MARCH 31st.

So let's take the gorgeous Maybelline Eye Studio Color Pearls Eyeshadows for example (click here for my review if you're not familiar with these). These retail for $7.99 at Rite Aid. Subtract the 40% off and you've got a pretty good deal at around $4.80. But then subtract the $2 coupon you just printed out and we're down to $2.80. BUT THEN, and I don't know if this works because I haven't tried it yet, there were also those $1 off any Maybelline product coupons that I told you about in this post. If you grabbed those, you could possible save another dollar (if Rite Aid lets us stack these...and that's a big "if") which brings the total for the Color Pearls Eyeshadow down from $7.99 to just $1.80. Wow wow wow!

I am going to try this TODAY and I will report back and let you know if it works. In the meantime, print out that coupon, go to your drugstores and look for the Sweet Thing display to get those additional coupons, and head over to Rite Aid to take advantage of this deal. Especially if you've been wanting to get a shadow, liner or mascara from the Eye Studio collection!

And of course please come back and let us know what you got and how much you paid!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I just bought a ton of maybelline on friday when the sale started here, but it looks like I'll be going back for more! Last time I was there the cashier raved to me about the eye studio gel liner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the BEST kind of sale! There are no Rite Aid pharmacies in OK (BTW R- DH's contract in Tulsa is on through the end of April so I have access to a CVS through that time. It's when we are at home in Ark when we have ONLY Walgreens.)

    I did, however, get to take advantage of the Revlon sale with $3 off on that gorgeous Nude Slip e/s, that brought it down to about 1.99. But I also used my coupon for $2 off Revlon so they paid ME .01 to buy that gorgeous color.

    And, for the record, I will buy it again the next time there is a BOGO sale (with or without a coupon) because it is so beautiful and a perfect everyday eye look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a Maybelline Color Plush quad for about $3.80 today... But that was before I saw the $1 coupons at another Rite Aid, so I didn't try stacking them.

    Some Wet 'n' Wild things were also on clearance for $0.74, so that's a good deal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo! I have a coupon for $1 off any Maybelline Eye Product so I can finally get Maybelline Full N Soft for only $3!

    Btw:

    Wet n Wild is BOGO at KMart!
    And EcoTools is BOGO at RiteAid also!
    How awesome are those sales??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went today and picked up 2 eyeshadows for less than $6! The Colossal Diamonds display also has a $1 off coupon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a bargain shopper but i wish i had your shopping skills! lol for some reason i get nervous using coupons and you talk about using like 2 or 3 at a time! haha love your enthusiastic posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say I LOVE your blog and it's extremely helpful to me! I just got into makeup and I prefer drugstore brands. Thanks for all the reviews and news on deals! I went to Rite Aid today looking for the Maybelline Sweet Thing line, but mine didn't have it. I did however find a Wet n Wild Acapulco Glow bronzer you talked about! And I got some Ecotools brushes for BOGO! I really like the liner brush and the retractable kabuki. Okay I'll stop talking now lol...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just scored some gel liner for $3.69. I hope I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this thumbs up. I stopped at my CVS and they weren't having 40% off... but I did score some of those Sweet Thing coupons. Then went down the road to Rite Aid and did I score! 40% off plus $2 Studio coupon plus $1 Sweet coupon... bought 2 studio line Minerals eyeshadows..in Mocha Mirage and Lawless Lavender...plus they had 75% off on some Prestige lippies.. $1.12 each.. so I bought Madrid and Desire.. perfect for Spring... Thanks so much.. think I will try tomorrow for the Bronze one you got with more coupons WooHoo!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig