Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday morning steals and deals!


Good morning, my lovely readers! I just wanted to let you know about some great deals that have hit my in-box this morning so let's get right to it:

Free shipping at Avon.com with $5 order. Enter code: WINTERS
(Don't forget to check out the Avon Specials Deals section as well as the Avon Outlet for extra savings.)

At Bath & Body Works (in-store and online) today (Sunday, Jan. 24th) is the last day to get $4 Signature Classics.

Rite Aid's Single-Check Rebate list for February is now up! Click here to see the complete list (scroll down a bit on the page to see the products). There are lots of good rebates on Wet n Wild, Maybelline, Sally Hansen and more this month!

(If you're not familiar with Rite Aid's Single-Check Rebate program, let me explain! You make your purchases as usual, but be sure to save your receipts because you will need to enter the information online after you're registered for the program. At the end of the month, they'll tally all of your applicable purchases and send you a single check containing all of your rebates for that month. It's awesome and I much prefer this system as opposed to getting a dollar here, two dollars there throughout the month.)

And lastly, one of my dear readers took the time to email me yesterday (while she was at Target!) to let me know that Target currently has a lot of Sonia Kashuk items on clearance. She also emailed me a camera phone pic of the display (how cool is that??) but I don't want to post it here without her permission. Lovely reader, if you are reading this, could you please email me and let me know if it's ok to post your pic? I tried responding to your message twice but I don't think it's getting through to you. :(

Anyway, I'm assuming that Sonia Kashuk is clearancing products and shades to make room for new products (as is the case with most drugstore brands this time of year) so if you're a big SK fan, you might want to get over to your Target ASAP to stock up on any colors and/or products that may be going bye-bye soon.

UPDATE: I just rec'd permission from my lovely reader to post her camera pic:


As you can see, lots and lots of red tags! Also, according to the same lovely reader, there were clearance stickers throughout the entire Sonia Kashuk display, including lipglosses and BRUSHES! Yes, I said brushes! So get on over to your Target ASAP and see what they've got on clearance because, according to a Target employee, every store is different.

That's it for now but I'll be back in the afternoon with a monster Wet n Wild post (yep, I got the new goodies!). Until then, happy bargain shopping!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. i wish i lived closer to a target because i have been wanting to try a few of her things! thanks for the post though i probably won't end up making it :( bummer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tiff! Oh man, that is a bummer!! I actually have FIVE Targets in my area that would take me less than 15 minutes to get to. Kind of overkill, right? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We used to live in Minneapolis and there was a Target on almost every block. The advantage of living near corporate headquarters, I guess. :]

    Now I have a Target just a few minutes away, and I probably have 3-4 others that I could get to in 10-15 minutes, but I probably won't make it til Wednesday....I hope all the good stuff isn't gone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kenzie: Wow, a Target on every block? Paradise! lol! At any rate, hope you find some great deals on SK stuff when you get there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so jealous! haha, but also i wanted to tell you that demeter will be at hautelook this thurs! i've never tried any so im looking forward to checking it out. also was wondering if you could recommend a desktop computer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tiff: Wow, thanks so much for the info!! I would LOVE to know what you get, if you get anything! And of course I would also love to know how you like them when you actually guse them! :)

    As for desktops, I'm afraid I am NO help there are at all. lol. Every computer I've ever had has been a hand-me-down and I have NO idea what's good/bad/hot/new out there. I'm so sorry I can't help! But I will tell you that if I had an endless supply of money, I would get a new MAC, for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah me too on the mac thing! thanks anyway though !

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig