Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Marshalls Alert! (Part 2)

Continuing on from my first post, here are the other goodies I spotted at Marshalls yesterday!


If you're unfamiliar with Philip B. haircare products, they are very expensive (full-size products like this retail for $30 and up). These were all $5.99 because I believe they're changing the packaging on the entire line.


Tons of Nicole 2-packs for $6.99 (the colors in this pack are a dark blue creme and a dark green with green micro-glitter)


Huge pump-bottles of Pure & Basic shower gels and lotions for $7.99 (Pure & Basic can be found at most organic grocery stores, etc. Their products are gentle and smell amazing). The scents I found were Wild Banana Vanilla (one of my faves), Creme Brulee and Pumpkin & Spice.


Oh, and I also found a Pure & Basic shower gel in the scent "Cherry Almondine" which I have never seen before but smells AMAZING. It reminds of the original Jergens Cherry Almond lotion. :)

Whew! I think that was it for the goodies I spotted at Marshalls yesterday. As a few readers mentioned in the comments in my other post, some people are finding NARS bath and body products at Marshalls as well. I spotted a NARS shower gel at my Marshalls back in June (click here for that pic) but I didn't see anything this time around. :(

I'd love to know what you've spotted at your Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx lately! Please share it with us in the comments. :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I always knew marshalls carried a few beauty products but always hesitated to try them. Maybe I'll pick something up on my next visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jesiah! Thanks for the comment--I've been a fan of your blog for a while now! :) I'd love to know what you find if you take a trip to your local Marshalls. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been finding a bunch of clinque, hard candy, and paul mitchell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the other week i got body shop's warm amber scrub for $1.99. looks like this:
    http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/prod858816

    Recessionista, thanks for letting us know brands. lots of times i don't know anything about these products (except the obvious ones like body shop).
    i'll be on the lookout for that philipB stuff!

    today i was at TJmaxx and saw boxes of make up by shiseido for $16.99. e/s i think? i don't know what they look like coz they were in protected plastic boxes. couldn't find a salesperson to open them so i just walked off.

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. I have a rabid obsession for anything cherry almond scented. I need to get to Marshalls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I have a reason to think our Winners connects somehow with your Marshalls, as I also found the Nicole by OPI duo (but for CAD9.99), Philosophy, Korres, etc. at Winners. Hate the price difference now

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig