Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, November 23, 2009

Marshalls Alert! Marshalls Alert! (Part 1)

Little did I know, walking into my local Marshalls today, what a goldmine I would find in the way of bath, body, hair and nail products! If you need to do some holiday shopping for a fellow beauty addict, get thee to a Marshalls ASAP before you dare pay retail price for these goodies! Let's get right to it.

First of all, who knew they sold The Body Shop stuff at Marshalls now? I sure didn't! I spotted these little gift sets:

(Click any image to super-size)


This is a 3-piece Mango set with body wash, lotion and a bath pouf for $3.99


A 5-piece TBS gift set for $6.99

Next I spotted a TON of Philosophy stuff:


Small bottles of Pure Grace Body Emulsion, Inner Grace Body Emulsion and Shear Splendor for $9.99, medium bottles of assorted 3-in-1s (Fresh Cream, Belgian Waffles, etc.) for $12.99 and large bottles of 3-in-1s (Spiced Apple Cider, etc) for $14.99



Philosophy Cherry Cola 3-in-1 for $12.99


When did Marshalls start carrying Davies Gate? OMG! This bottle of Sugar Plum lotion retails for $18 and it was $4.99 today at Marshalls! Next to it is another Philosophy 3-in-1 in Blackberry Sauce, for $12.99


Lots more Korres body washes (which I've raved about before) for $3.99


Talk about the ultimate hostess gift: HUGE bottles of Williams Sonoma Pumpkin Spice hand soap (these come with a separate pump attached) for $6.99


Here's the much-coveted Sexy Bath and Body Pumpkin Moisture Balance Body Wash that I spotted for $4.99. I would have totally purchased this because I never see it at any beauty supply stores, but this bottle looked like it had already been used. :( I did smell it though, and now I understand why so many people rave about it. It smells DIVINE.

Blogger won't let me post the rest of the pics from my Marshalls trip (I've exceed the file size), so I'll post them in a second entry in just a minute. To be continued....

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I don't have a Marshall's near by but TJ Maxx definitely!! So doing my shopping there :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Body Shop is at Marshalls? This is awesome because I just discovered there's not one in my new city.

    (We have a Body Shop, which is an entirely different store that sells clothing. My hometown used to have both a The Body Shop and a Body Shop in the mall, but I think the second one got sued, because now they're Body Central, but only in that mall.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must vary by store or have JUST come out, because I was there on Saturday and the only Philosophy I saw was one bottle of cleanser on clearance.

    I'll be stalking Marshall's every week until I see their holiday time Demeter though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I know what I'll be doing on my way home today! WOW! What great grabs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see NONE of this at my Marshalls. People have beeing finding NARS at Marshalls/TJ Maxx...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool finds...
    My Marshalls had Philosophy, Korres stuff and NARS body lotion...but none of the other stuff,..

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Marshalls had a similar selection last weekend. A couple of weeks ago I scored a couple of Bliss gift sets (mini body butters, shower gel/body butter sets) for $10 each, and I had to restrain myself from buying the $24 deluxe lemon + sage gift set for myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. drat, i'm not able to hit up Marshalls OR Dollar Tree until next Tuesday!

    btw, thought i would mention- while dallying in CVS last night waiting for a prescription, i saw an e.l.f. display of those $3 black kits with liners, lippies, etc, that i thought were only destined for Target. they were up high over the NYC display and looked somewhat out of place. weren't tagged/priced either.

    i was surprised! instantly thought of your blog, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, I wished I could run out of work NOW to go stalk my Marshalls (a block from my house, lol)!!!!!

    aPetiteDiva.blogspot.com

    btw - I found NARS blush/bronzer at the TJ Maxx behind my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. ndoodles: I'd love to know what you've found recently at your TJ Maxx! :)

    Leigh: It seems that a lot of businesses like to call themselves "Body Shop". I think there's actually a "gentleman's club" with that name as well. lol.

    Papaya Bunny: I have NEVER seen Demeter at Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx. The perfume section at all of those stores in my area is le suck. :( I'm so jealous!

    ShakeupYourMakeup: I would LOOOVE to hear what you find at your local Marshalls! :)

    Rai: I have never seen NARS makeup at any location in my area, but I have seen some of the NARS bath and body stuff. Good luck and please let me know if you're able to find anything in the future? :)

    resham: I'm glad to hear you were able to spot at least some of these goodies! Some people are reporting that they haven't seen *any* of it, so I guess we're lucky! :)

    Beck: SCORE!! I think I've seen ONE Bliss product at my Marshalls, ever. And it was tattered beyond all recognition. lol. :(

    beautifulmonday: OK, what?!?!?!? Elf at CVS??? That is crazy!! Thank you so much for letting me know--I've got to over to mine and see if I can find it. And how incredibly sweet of you to think of me when you saw it!!! Love ya!! xo

    Janine: You scored big time on finding NARS makeup at your TJ Maxx! Congrats! I have only seen the bath and body stuff at my Marshalls--never any makeup. I'm so jealous!! I'd love to know what you find at your Marshalls when you go there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Marshalls, TJ Maxx, & Ross! I have the Sexy Bath Pumpkin Body wash & I love it! I got it from Marshall's awhile back for $4.99 :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Katy, I am sooo jealous! I need that body wash! lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Picked up the 3 piece Mango set, Philosophy Blackberry 3-in-1, and more! YAY

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Janine! YAY!!!! I'm so happy you were able to find some of these goodies at your Marshalls!! And you are so welcome! Enjoy. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig