Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (and a little coupon alert)!



 First I'd just like to say Happy Thanksgiving to my readers in the US. I hope that you're enjoying your day with friends and family and eating some turkey, Toferky, pumpkin pie or whatever other delicious goodies you have on your Thanksgiving table. :)

I also wanted to pass along something I spotted at CVS the other day. As we all know by now, Max Factor is no longer going to be sold in the US beginning next year. So as an extra incentive to purchase the exisiting Max Factor inventory at CVS, there are coupons for $2 off any CoverGirl purchase now attached to all Max Factor products (Max Factor and CoverGirl are both owned by P&G). I don't know if this coupon is on Max Factor products at stores aside from CVS, but it's worth looking into! 

Just wanted to pass along that money-saving info and let you know that I'll be back to blogging again first thing tomorrow, and you don't want to miss what I have in store for you!

Love,
Recessionista xo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I am so sad about Max Factor. :( Their 2000 Calorie Extreme Mascara is my all time favorite... I need to stock up on it while it's still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather--I know. I was absolutely devastated when I first heard the news a while back. Max Factor Volume Couture is my holy grail mascara. It's been tough, looking for a replacement for that, but I've had a lot of luck with Prestige My Biggest Lashes. The formula is very similar to Max Factor mascaras--it's not wet and it doesn't run or smear. Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. At Walmart, the coupons on the Max Factor makeup is for $3 off a Covergirl product. At least the one that was laying there was, I don't know about the coupons still attached to the make up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig