Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 26, 2009

I lied. One more tiny update today: e.l.f. palettes for 25 cents!


I thought I was only going to write one post today, but then this hit my mailbox:

Enter code EH75CE at the e.l.f. website and receive 75% off all makeup bags and elements!

So yes, that means you can get an e.l.f. empty 4-pan for 25 cents (and you know these pans are the same size as MAC pans), AND the refills are only 25 cents a piece!

You can get a filled palette of eye/cheek/lip colors plus the palette itself for just $1.25. Whoo hoo!

Happy Thanksgiving shopping!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. the ELF pan is also the same size as Milani (well the non fancy ones) and Urban Decay shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Papaya Bunny! That's right!! Even more awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on E.L.F and bought about 15 iteams, and used the code FACEBOOK and got 1.98 shipping i think? Just google Eyes Lip and Faces coupons and you have a bunch to choose from, like free earrings!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig