Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Wednesday Question (Holiday Edition)


For those of us in the US, tomorrow is Thanksgiving, so I thought I'd post a festive question today:

What's your favorite fragrance to wear during the holidays?

To me, the holidays are the MOST fun time of year to break out special perfumes, because it's a fast and easy way to step up your beauty routine. Is there a special fragrance you use during the holidays, or do you wear the same fragrances you wear throughout the year? I'd love to see your answers!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. LOVE Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I know it doesn't sound much like a holiday fragrance, but it's perfect for the cold weather and it always seems to turn heads. It's a really deep scent that instantly warms you up. Almost smells like Cola at times, haha. I love it though, it takes the right nose to do so, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't have Thanksgiving over here so I have to save my Eau de Turkey for Christmas. It's fine though as it can get a bit pungent after a few days.
    (Seriously, I think Clinique's Aromatic Elixir is Festiveness itself.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite fragrance ever is Bath and Body Works' Vanilla Bean Noel. I wear it throughout the year but moreso during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paloma Picasso! It's been my signature fragrance for about 10 years now. Every... and I mean EVERY time I wear it someone comments that I smell good! I believe that if you find one that just happens to work perfectly with your own body chemistry, it should be main go-to most of the time.

    There are so many wonderful fragrances out there, and I do enjoy them once in a while, usually around the house. But most of the time if I'm going to be with other people, I want them to notice that fragrance and remember me.

    Is there anyone else who can't/won't/doesn't use fragrance in the summer? I am an outdoors person and any hint of fragrance seems to be an invitation to bees and mosquitoes!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig