Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, November 12, 2009

Forever 21 just released more beauty products...still not interested?

It seems that F21 is taking their sweet time in rolling out the Love & Beauty makeup line, because last night they added lip products and colored mascara and today they introduced fragrances.

Here are the products that caught my eye:



Rock 'n Roll Roll-on Fragrance (retail: $7.80).  Our newest indulgence features an intoxicating blend of Bergamot, Dew Berry, Patchouli and Palm Sugar.

 

Vanilla Joy Roll-on Fragrance (retail: $7.80). Our newest indulgence features a delicious blend of Vanilla Flower, Maple Sugar, Red Berry, and Citrus Zest.

 


Love & Beauty Lip Gloss in Cherry (retail: $2.80).

What can I say? I'm a sucker for new, inexpensive fragrances and sheer, cherry-colored glosses are my current weakness. BUT, I still don't think it's enough to get me in my car and driving to the mall. If I were already at the mall for other reasons though, I think I'd pop in and check these out.

So...are you still not interested? I'd love to hear your opinions on these recent additions to Love & Beauty.
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I might be interested in the vanilla fragrance :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! I had a feeling we'd both be drawn to that one. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? I just might get one of those fragrances. I prefer roll-ons over spray bottles because I can control the intensity but I am allergic to certain perfumes so we'll just have to see ;)

    I like the prices though. Scratch that, I love the prices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya, sweets. When i run out of my Yankee Candle tarts, I'll be hitting up Parkway and I'll check out those eyeshadows you told me about, plus this F21 stuff, for sure. If you sniff them before I do, you MUST tell me what you think of them, ok? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ehhhh. Can't say I'm jumping at the keyboard to order this stuff. The lipgloss looks cool tho.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jan-nini! I hear ya..I will definitely check this stuff out if I'm already at the mall, but will I make a special trip? Nah. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll let you know whenever I drop by the store :) I'm looking forward to picking up another roll-on of "Love" by Auric Blends though. I hope they still carry those at CVS? in Horton Plaza. It's become my favorite scent!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm definitely giving that vanilla joy a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shela: No, I know for a fact CVS doesn't carry Auric Blends. Sorry, love. Looks like you'll have to try Henry's or Whole Foods...I think those might be the only two places in SD left to carry the line. :( And please keep me posted if you get to F21 before me! xo

    princess azure: I'd love to know what you think of Vanilla Joy if you try it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh noes! Luckily there IS a Henry's AND a Whole Foods in North Park/Hillcrest. Two places for double the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig