Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 5, 2009

Is it just me or...

Is it just me or do you think the new Tigi "Love, Peace & the Planet" collection reminds you of the EcoTools bath and body collection?








Granted, they're not extremely similar but...they're kind of like cousins!

And by the way, when I was visiting parispresents.com, I discovered that Paris Presents owns EcoTools, Studio Basics, Ms. Manicure and Mon Image (as well as several other popular drugstore makeup tools brands). Did you all know that EcoTools brushes, Studio Basics brushes and Mon Image brushes were owned by the same company? Interesting!

What's your favorite Paris Presents company? Also, have you tried the new Tigi "green" collection or the EcoTools bath and body products?

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Have you tried any of the Eco Tools bath and body? As Bart Simpson once said "I didn't think it was physically possible but they both suck and blow!"

    OMG they are SO BAD! Please try them soon, I want to know what you think. I bought a "trial kit" that was $10. I'm recording my review this weekend. I don't get t their brushes are so GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am forever scarred by TIGI's Bedhead products, especially the hair gel. Oh the horror!

    I don't think I'll ever go back to that, no matter how environmentally fabulous they claim the products are.

    I'll stick to John Freida, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ecotools! They're brushes are dabomb! Ha ha :D I've had them for 7 months now and I love them more and more everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Home Spa Goddess! You know, I tested the hand cream in the store, which was just OK but it didn't make me want to make a purchase. Glad to know there's nothing that I seem to be missing out on here. Maybe I'll try the trial kit you mentioned...but only if it goes on sale. Thanks for the heads-up! xo

    Hey Shela! Wow, sorry to hear you had such a bad experience with Tigi! I've used a few of their products in the past and some of them I liked, some, not so much. If they were a little less expensive I might try more, but the price tag generally keeps me away. lol.

    Hey ndoodles! I know, their brushes are insanely good, aren't they? :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig