Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 19, 2017

Unboxing: Target May 2017 Beauty Box


I just noticed that the Target May Beauty Box is still in stock here and that it has been reduced from $10 to $7 + free shipping for all customers. Since I ordered this box when it first went live, I thought you may want a look inside in case you're considering it at the reduced price. If you want this one, DON'T WAIT because, per the Target site, this reduced price is only valid through 5/20.

So let's take a look at the May Beauty Box:


As always, this box includes a coupon for $3 off any $15 beauty purchase at Target (online or in-store). It expires 5/28/17.


  • Nexxus Therappe Humectress Shampoo & Conditioner - 2 x 0.3 oz
  • Nexxus Vitall 8-in-1 Masque - 1.5 oz
  • Vichy Pore-Purifying Clay Mask - 2 x 0.23 oz

I was surprised at the size of the Nexxus hair mask--it's 1.5 oz., so quite generous. I also didn't realize that the Vichy clay mask contained 2 applications.

  • Guess Dare Fragrance for Women - 0.04 oz
  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Liquid Lipstick - 0.24 oz
  • ACURE Pore-Minimizing Red Clay Mask - 1 oz

The WnW liquid lipstick is full-size. The shade I received is Nice to Fuchsia, but I'm not sure if everyone gets the same shade (in the past, certain lip colors in the Target beauty boxes have varied in shade; some readers have received one shade, while other readers have received another shade).

  • Soap & Glory Flake Away Body Polish - 1.69 oz
  • Nubian Heritage Coconut & Papaya Bath Bombs - 2 ct

The Nubian Heritage bath bombs have a lovely fragrance, as does the Soap & Glory body scrub.

Inside the Soap & Glory body scrub

I was not disappointed at all with this box for $10, so for $7 I think it's definitely worth it if you are drawn to the items here. Especially with free shipping. Don't wait if you want it though (click here to purchase) since, according to the website, this offer ends 5/20.

The products featured in this post were purchased with personal funds. For more information, click here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Hey G. Thanks for the heads up. I picked up both boxes but I really don't get excited for the target boxes anymore. Do you get the Walmart beauty boxes? To me, they are always better and you get more samples that are bigger and that box is only $5.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted about the Walmart beauty box program a few years ago when it first launched, but I never ended up signing up for it. I tried to keep my eye on unboxings for a while and noticed a lot of deodorants and shaving products for a while, which didn't appeal to me. But it sounds like things may be different now? Glad to hear you're happy with it!!

      Delete
    2. I signed up for the walmart beauty box last spring, after reading/watching many recommendations, unboxings and hypes; and I cancel the subscription right after I received mine. I watched probably more than 10 unboxings then, and everyone said there will be this skin care or that makeup items, but I've got some very basic hair or bath samples and together with some cotton swaps in my beauty box, entirely different and much worse value than any walmart beauty box posting that can be found on the internet.

      Delete
  2. This month's were limited to one per person and I'd been wanting to try the Wet n Wild lipstick, so I got one and my husband got one. Both had the Nice to Fucshia color so I'm thinking we may have all gotten the same shade. Especially for $7, this is a great deal! I've been underwhelmed by a lot of the Target boxes recently but was pretty pumped for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi G just wanted to let u know the May Mother's Day box is still showing $10.00 and the April is showing $7.00. I don't why? But wanted to let u know.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig