Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, May 26, 2017

Large Update to Memorial Day Beauty Sale Round-Up (PUR Mystery Bags Are Back and More!)


I'm telling you, you do NOT want to miss the very large update I did today to my Memorial Day Beauty Sale Round-Up HERE. If you checked it an hour ago, check it again because I added even more to it (and I'm about to add more as we speak). Try to check it a few times a day--I don't want you to miss anything!

Now quit reading this and click here!

Thanks  SO MUCH to everyone who is contributing tips via email and comments right now! I'm trying my best to get them added as quickly as I can! 💗
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Lol! G, my wallet is in quaking everytime you update!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig