Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 22, 2017

Today Only (4/22): Free Full-Size Juice Beauty Sunscreen with ANY $40 Online Purchase at Ulta (and Last-Minute Recs & Reminders)


So much to cover in this post and not a lot of time to do it so let's jump right in! I spotted this in my email this morning and immediately started writing this blog post:

Today only (4/22) online only, add this full-size Juice Beauty SPF 30 Sport Sunscreen ($16 value) to your cart and once you add at least $40 worth of other merchandise to your cart the price will go from $16 to FREE. DO NOT WAIT on this one because it WILL sell out!

Today, 4/22, is your LAST CHANCE to use your Platinum Member Only 20% off coupon (a unique code which you should have received in your email last week) and that discount includes almost all prestige beauty and fragrance. At the end of this post, I will give you some personal recs if you're still plotting an order and need ideas!

If you're not Platinum, don't forget that you can use this code for non-prestige purchases:

  • Online only: $5 off $15 with code 505355 (excludes prestige beauty; expires 4/29)

CURRENT MULTIPLIERS (log into your account here and go to your My Rewards tab to see if you have these offers available to activate):
  • 5X Points - IT Cosmetics (Thanks to reader Ella for the tip about this one!)
  • 5X Points - Urban Decay (expires 4/22)
  • 5X Points - Pure Grace Fragrance Crush (expires 4/30)

HOT DEALS (You can use your Platinum 20% discount with all but the Clinique deals below)
  • VIEW ALL VALUE SETS HERE
  • VIEW ALL GIFTS WITH PURCHASE HERE
  • VIEW ALL SALES HERE
  • VIEW ALL NEW ARRIVALS HERE
  • VIEW THIS WEEK'S AD HERE

PERSONAL RECS:

I'm trying to get this post up as quickly as possible so I don't have time for commentary. So just know that I personally own each of these products and highly recommend--just in case you're looking for ideas!

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Thank you for this post! I've been going back and forth on the Sunchaser palette all week and today I went for it. I appreciate your recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which clinique products are 50% off? I see them in the sale section but all look full price. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig