Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 29, 2017

If You Missed the Sephora VIB Sale You May Want to Jump on This (Hurry! Ends Today, 4/29)


Thanks so much to longtime reader Lindsey Cuddeback for the tip about this one!

THE DEAL:
  • If you missed the Sephora VIB Sale (or are having some regrets about things you didn't purchase) and you still want 15% off prestige beauty and fragrance, you may want to jump on this. Today only (4/29) on the Lord & Taylor website, receive 15% off almost all beauty and fragrance with code GIVE at checkout.

TIPS:
  • The only beauty brands that are excluded from this sale are NARS, Trish McEvoy, and Dyson.
  • There are some brands on the L&T site that are NOT carried by Sephora, so even if you did some damage during the VIB sale, you may want to take advantage of this sale. For example, L&T carries some products from Artis, Kiehl's, Sigma and OCC, none of which are carried by Sephora. 
  • This also sale applies to items on the beauty sale page here (GLAMGLOW, Clinique, Kiehl's and more). I'm a huge fan of the Kiehl's Coriander Set here (I bought it when it was on sale at Nordstrom and this is a better price at $30.60 after discount code). 

IF YOU'RE NEW TO LORD & TAYLOR:
  • I have ordered from Lord & Taylor several times and I have never had an issue with my orders (although their website is not user-friendly and it can be frustrating to navigate especially if you're on Chrome). If you're new to Lord & Taylor, they are a department store chain with stores across the US. According to Wikipedia, Lord & Taylor is "the oldest luxury department store in the United States, headquartered in New York City. It is a subsidiary of the oldest commercial corporation in North America, the Hudson's Bay Company."

Thanks again, Lindsey, for the heads-up about this sale!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. No sales tax if you don't have a Lord and Taylor in your state so that's more savings. Also if you go to Retail Me not you can pay $46 for a $50 Lord and Taylor Egift card which you can use online. I've used them before with no issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm yeah! So once again my wallet is saying have a seat \_ this time I have to ignore and place an order. Thank you Lindsey and G! I never think to check L & T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I purchased the 3.4 oz bottle of LANCÔME La vie est belle. I regretted not getting it with my Ulta Platinum member 20% off coupon. It came with a deluxe sample La vie est belle bottle plus lipstick and mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy! Thanks for the shout out :) I've saved so much money from your blog, so it makes me so happy that I can contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see other companies having these sales.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig