Saturday, April 29, 2017

If You Missed the Sephora VIB Sale You May Want to Jump on This (Hurry! Ends Today, 4/29)


Thanks so much to longtime reader Lindsey Cuddeback for the tip about this one!

THE DEAL:
  • If you missed the Sephora VIB Sale (or are having some regrets about things you didn't purchase) and you still want 15% off prestige beauty and fragrance, you may want to jump on this. Today only (4/29) on the Lord & Taylor website, receive 15% off almost all beauty and fragrance with code GIVE at checkout.

TIPS:
  • The only beauty brands that are excluded from this sale are NARS, Trish McEvoy, and Dyson.
  • There are some brands on the L&T site that are NOT carried by Sephora, so even if you did some damage during the VIB sale, you may want to take advantage of this sale. For example, L&T carries some products from Artis, Kiehl's, Sigma and OCC, none of which are carried by Sephora. 
  • This also sale applies to items on the beauty sale page here (GLAMGLOW, Clinique, Kiehl's and more). I'm a huge fan of the Kiehl's Coriander Set here (I bought it when it was on sale at Nordstrom and this is a better price at $30.60 after discount code). 

IF YOU'RE NEW TO LORD & TAYLOR:
  • I have ordered from Lord & Taylor several times and I have never had an issue with my orders (although their website is not user-friendly and it can be frustrating to navigate especially if you're on Chrome). If you're new to Lord & Taylor, they are a department store chain with stores across the US. According to Wikipedia, Lord & Taylor is "the oldest luxury department store in the United States, headquartered in New York City. It is a subsidiary of the oldest commercial corporation in North America, the Hudson's Bay Company."

Thanks again, Lindsey, for the heads-up about this sale!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. No sales tax if you don't have a Lord and Taylor in your state so that's more savings. Also if you go to Retail Me not you can pay $46 for a $50 Lord and Taylor Egift card which you can use online. I've used them before with no issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm yeah! So once again my wallet is saying have a seat \_ this time I have to ignore and place an order. Thank you Lindsey and G! I never think to check L & T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip! I purchased the 3.4 oz bottle of LANCÔME La vie est belle. I regretted not getting it with my Ulta Platinum member 20% off coupon. It came with a deluxe sample La vie est belle bottle plus lipstick and mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yayy! Thanks for the shout out :) I've saved so much money from your blog, so it makes me so happy that I can contribute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to see other companies having these sales.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig