Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, February 24, 2017

Target March 2017 Beauty Box Preview


Thanks so much to reader Annie S. for letting us know that the Target March 2017 previews are now up on the Target site. As always, when you click that link to check them out, you'll see that the banner says "SOLD OUT" but that's in reference to the February box. The March box has not yet gone on sale.

I expect the March box to go on sale at around Midnight Pacific on the evening of Sunday, 2/26 (so that's technically 2/27) and I will post here on the blog and on all of my social media channels when I see that it's live. As always, you'll be able to purchase the box HERE when it goes live (you do NOT need a subscription; this is a one-off box and does not offer a subscription option). I expect this box to be $7-$10 this time around, with free shipping for all customers, as usual. And there should also be a limit of 1 box per customer, as per previous boxes. If you have a Target REDcard debit or credit card, you'll receive 5% off the price of this box.

CONTENTS (based on the listings on the beauty box page as of time of publication):

As always, we won't know which items will be full-size, deluxe/travel samples or foil packets until this box goes live. If I had to guess though, I would say that the Neutrogena gloss will be full-size (whenever Target includes drugstore lip colors in their boxes, they're usually full-size), and I'm guessing that the Dove product will be travel size. I really hope that MISSHA product will be a deluxe sample and not a foil packet. It's exciting to see MISSHA in one of these beauty boxes (first time for that, I believe!), since MISSHA products have been available online at Target since December 2015. I'm guessing that since they're going to be offering MISSHA in-store at more locations, they're ramping up the advertising about that.

PLEASE NOTE: for the past few boxes, Target hasn't exactly consistent with these previews. Sometimes there's a product that isn't listed in the preview that makes its way into the actual box when it goes live, and sometimes there's a product on the preview page that doesn't end up in the actual box. So don't take this preview as 100% confirmation about the items in the March box. We won't know for sure until the box goes live on Monday night.

Thanks again, Annie S., for the hot tip!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Last week or so I saw a Groupon offer for a $10 Target gift card for $5. I bought it with a Target Beauty Box in mind! Might get this one with that! Don't know if they still have the offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The size of the Missha essence is completely going to determine if I get this or not. A deluxe sample in a bottle I will definitely buy, but I hate foil samples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't bought a target beauty box in several months, but I think I will pick one up this time! I'm actually interested in every single product

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig