Thanks so much to reader Leslie Tillman for this hot tip!
Philosophy is running a friends & family birthday sale now through 3/3, and Nordsrom is price-matching this sale! Here are the details for both sales, so that you can choose which sale is best for YOU:
- All of the Philosophy products HERE are now 30% off, no code required
- Free shipping on all orders, no mininum required
- Your choice of three free samples with all beauty orders
- Spend $85 on any beauty or skincare and receive your choice of free beauty bag here (must enter code BLACK or GREY at checkout)
- This sale will probably end on 3/3, since that's when the Philosophy sale ends
- Now through 3/3, receive 30% off sitewide on the Philosophy site HERE with code philosophyfamily at checkout
- Spend $25 and receive this free 2pc birthday gift ($25 value) with code febbday2017 (you can stack this code with the 30% off code). While supplies last (will probably sell out pretty quickly given the sale right now).
- Free shipping on orders $50+, or receive free shipping with any purchase of Time in a Bottle HERE, no code required. You must hit $50 AFTER the 30% off discount, not before.
- Three free samples with all orders
- This sale ends on 3/3
Now obviously, a lot is going to come down to what you want, and how much you want to spend. Not all items on the Philosophy site are available on the Nordstrom site. But if what you want is on the Nordstrom site, and it's under $50 (therefore disqualifying you from getting free shipping on the Philosophy site) then Nordstrom is the way to go. But if you are planning a big haul that totals more than $50 after the 30% off discount, then go with the Philosophy site since you'll get free shipping AND the free birthday gift. Unless of course you prefer the free beauty bag at Nordstrom. My point is, there isn't a clear winner here, so hopefully this post helps you to decide which retailer is best for YOU.
Thanks again, Leslie, for the hot tip!