Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 5, 2016

Ulta Merry Monday Sale (3x Points on All Online Purchases, Last Day for Free Shipping at $35 and More)


In case you didn't get or read the email from Ulta today, there's lots going on right now and some of these offers are for TODAY ONLY (12/5). Thanks so much to everyone who took the time to share this info with me--I really appreciate the tips!

So let's start with the most important tidbit (to me, at least!):

TODAY, 12/5, IS YOUR LAST DAY TO RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $35+. Tomorrow the threshold will go back to the usual $50+.

ALSO TODAY ONLY, 12/5: RECEIVE 3X POINTS ON ALL ONLINE PURCHASES (ONLINE ONLY). Just log into your account HERE, go to your My Rewards tab and scroll down to activate this offer. If you do not have this offer in your My Rewards tab, try calling Ulta Customer Service and see if they will give you the offer over the phone. PLEASE NOTE: some members may also have an offer for 5x points on all Clairsonic purchases. So sign into your account and see if you that offer too! (Thanks to reader Sneaky Burrito for the tip!)

Next up: click here to grab the new 17-pc Beauty Bag for free with your $60+ online order ($79 value). Just add it to your cart and once you add at least $60 worth of other merchandise to your cart, it will go from $60 to FREE. While supplies last.

Bag includes:
  • Vitabath Cool Spearmint & Thyme Body Wash sample (0.25 oz)
  • Euphoria Women /eau de Parfum sample (0.04 oz)
  • Mr. Burberry Eau de Toilette sample (0.06 oz)
  • Whish Repair Eye Serum sample (0.1 oz)
  • Incoco Nail Appliques (16 count)
  • Ahava Cactus & Pink Pepper Hand Cream sample (0.14 oz)
  • Too Faced Born This Way sample (Vanilla, Light Beige and Sand)
  • Lorac Alter Ego Lip Gloss in Goddess sample (0.02 oz)
  • Smashbox Photofinish Foundation Primer (0.05 oz)
  • Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer sample (Fairly Light Neutral, Light Medium, Medium, and Tan Deep - 0.007 oz each)
  • Honest Lip Gloss Trio sample (Creative Kiss, Dreamy Kiss, Inspired Kiss - 0.007 oz each)
  • Ouidad Ultra Nourishing Cleansing Oil sample (2.5 oz)
  • Phyto Citrus Color Protect Radiance Mask sample (0.4 oz)
  • Rodial Snake Serum sample (0.03 oz)
  • Perricone High Potency Face Firm Activator sample (0.25 oz)
  • Skyn Iceland Pure Cloud Cream sample (0.06 oz)
  • Ulta Matte Lip Crayon in Engagement (0.077 oz)

And there's more!


Several products are also on sale right now (not sure if these will revert back to their original prices after today, but I'm guessing that will be the case since this is called the Merry Monday Sale). In addition to what you see above, CLICK HERE to view all sale items (LORAC, Buxom, Essence, and much more).

TIP: some of the NYX HD Blushes HERE are as low as $3.98 each (reg $6.49). Since these blushes are powdery and have a tendency to crumble if you're not careful with them (see my review of Crimson and Intuition HERE), this could be a nice time to grab some without much risk/commitment. I love the pigmentation and staying power of these blushes, and many of the shades are dupes for higher-end blushes from NARs, etc., but do check out my review for more info if you don't already own any of these. 

FREEBIES, GWPS, CODES AND MORE TIPS:
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I have 5x points on Clarisonic in my account right now, too. I can't get into the whole sonic facial cleansing thing, but if you were thinking of it already, today is a good day to go for it since there's also the 3x points thing going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, SB! Will add to the list!! xoxo

      Delete
  2. The showstopper palette is amazing. I use something out of it almost every day and it is prefect for travel as well. I think I will pick up another one. Thanks for the tips!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had some presents in my cart just waiting for a good deal. I took advantage of everything today including the $15 off $75. Plus I had $9 in a eGiftcard from a previous mistake by Ulta. I got a hair wand for my daughter (GWP curling iron for me) and some makeup goodies for her. Pretty good deal around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a 20% off everything coupon from Ulta yesterday in the mail. And have 2000 pts so what a GREAT time to use this. Cart is locked and loaded, thanks G! 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi G! I purchased the UD Vice 4 earlier today and a couple other stuff to get to the $60 mark. Been wanting that palette for a while. I used a $3.50 off coupon, forgot there was a $5 discount coupon�� But oh well.. I used points and ended up paying a total of $1.33 for everything, including the 17piece beauty bag and the free LG mascara freebie! �� Also used ebates and activated the 3x's points offer! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn!! I missed the Tarte palette...I was able to get the BECCA oil blotting powder and some Essence lipsticks to make $35.00.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to get a nice beginner palette for my sister, but we're both cool-toned and I think that Tarte Showstopper looks like it's more for people who can wear warm tones - what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of Tarte palettes because I get sucked in by pretty packaging every time. I feel that many of them have duplicative shades. And also that they are, in general, on the warm side of things. (I have neutral undertones so I wear both warm/cool, and the Showstopper palette is lovely, but in person, yeah, it is warm.)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much! Forgot to use the $5 off $15 but oh well

    ReplyDelete
  9. I received an email for 20% off everything. May this be used in store and then online?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just got my 20% ulta coupon this morning!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig