Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 1, 2016

HOT New Beauty Deals Available Now (Some are Ending Soon!)


UPDATE: there's a new Urban Decay Naked Smoky multi-retailer promo going on right now. PLEASE CLICK HERE for the breakdown!

I want to thank every one of you who took the time to comment and email me about these deals in the last 24 hours. You have no idea how much I appreciate the help! Let's get right to it because some of these deals are ending SOON.

TOO FACED
The Too Faced 12 Days of Beauty started today (12/1) and today's deal is Sweethearts Blushes for $15 here with code SUCHASWEETY. And free shipping on all orders, no minimum required! Fine print on the blush offer: Offer ends 12/2/16 at 11:59 PM PST. Offer valid on US orders only. Limit 1 discount per order. Not valid with any other offers or on orders already placed. Valid while supplies last. And don't forget to check the sale page HERE (new deals have been added, which are extra special since you get free shipping!).

ULTA

SEPHORA
  • Sephora started their 25 Days of Minis today (12/1)! Every day of this event, you can enter code 25MINIS at checkout to receive the free mini of the day with your $25+ online order. Today's mini (12/1) is your choice of a free Benefit Conditioning Primer Nutrient Rich Eyebrow Primer deluxe sample or Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill deluxe sample in 03 Medium. 
  • Don't forget to check out the sale page here for new additions and the value set page here for the Black Friday deals that are still in stock. 
  • Also, there are new rewards in the Rewards Bazaar here (ABH lip gloss for 100 points and more!)

MACY'S
The Macy's Friends & Family Sale has begun! Now through 12/8, receive $10 OFF every $50 you spend on regular, sale and clearance-priced cosmetics & fragrances with code FRIENDS at checkout. The only online exclusion for this sale is Chanel. As always, free shipping on all beauty orders at Macy's. Don't forget to check out the sale page HERE since this code works with sale items! Also, the new MAC Shadescents collection is live here.

NARS
NARS is doing NARS Under Wraps Seven Days of Surprise Sets and there are currently two secret discounted sets available HERE with five more to go (ends 12/6)! Free shipping on orders $50+ and enter code FOURPLAY at checkout to receive a free 4-piece deluxe set (3 lip colors and an Orgasm Illuminator) with any $75+ order.

BENEFIT
Now through 12/8 on the Benefit website, receive a FREE full-size Real Cheeky Party Palette with any $75+ order with code PARTY (this palette retails for $42; you can view it HERE). Free shipping on orders $50+.

Thanks again to everyone who commented and emailed me with these tips--I am so grateful for the help! If I missed any deals, please comment below and fill us in (thank you)!
SHARE:

32 comments

  1. As always , we can't thank you enough for your time and effort

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know if you know this already or not but my ulta sales paper i just received has a $5 off $15 or more coupon instead of the usual 3.50. The code is 403313.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone curious, the Benefit Real Cheeky Party palette came out holiday 2015 so the liner in the palette may be a little dry. I have this palette and if you can ignore the liner, it's a great value for the amount of blush that you get.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that's kinda crappy that those Lorac "Black Friday" palettes are now $12 that all of us 'suckers' paid $18 for last week on supposedly the best shopping day of the year. That really irks me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could call customer service and request a price adjustment since it's been such a short time since you purchased it. I don't know Ulta's exact policy but most stores will adjust if the price goes down within about two weeks.

      Delete
    2. And alot of Sephora's black friday items are still available and weren't si exclusive afterall. I spent around 7 hours waiting for them worries they would sell out immediately.

      Delete
    3. You paid more to guarantee you got one. They have extras so they discounted them. Sounds fair to me.

      Delete
  5. At Ulta right now, if you buy a $100 giftcard you get a $10 giftcard for yourself.
    https://ulta.cashstar.com/gift-card/plastic/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urban Decay is having their Smokey Palette for $27 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too faced has limited editions of the sweet peach palette stocked on their website as of 11:45pm central time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I got the peach Bellini one, with all this peach hype I couldn't skip it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Urbandecay.com has the smoky eye palette for $27. I priced match with Nordstrom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is a pop up buy for the Too Faced Peach Palette!!! Hurry and snag one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi G. This looks like the right post to let you know Urban Decay has the Naked Smokey eye palette for only $27 today (50% off).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Also, Makeup geek has advent calendar type sale

    ReplyDelete
  13. Urban Decay Naked Smoky for $27, no code required. Ends 12/3 @ urbandecay.com, came on an email fro. Shoprunner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! The Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette is half off today! Saw the price on UD.com, Nordstrom.com, and ulta.com!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ulta has the Urban Decay Naked Smokey on sale for $27

    ReplyDelete
  16. when is the Target 10%off gift card deal?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Macy's has naked smoky palette at 27$ today as deal of the day

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for posting about the Macys sale! Of course, the one thing I wanted to buy is a Chanel item. Oh well, I'll see what else they have, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Forgot to mention that all these sales look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Urban decay naked smoky is 1/2 off at Macy and Ulta

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Okay I have a really good deal for you to add. Sephora has reduced the Naked Smokey Pallette to $27 (and its STILL IN STOCK at the time of this post). Plus I got my own $15 off coupon from Sephora today. So you could get that Urban Decay palette for only $12!!! That's literally INSANE!

    ReplyDelete
  23. TIP: Urban Decay's Naked Smokey Eye Palette is 50% off (so $54US down to $27US) from 12/2-3 at Ulta. I'm not in the market for an eye palette, but dang that's a great deal.

    ReplyDelete
  24. G! G! G!

    Macy's is having a sale on the UD Naked Smoky Palette today!!!!! It's $27!!! If you get 2, you can use the FRIEND code and get the $10 off $50 purchase and get 2 for $46.75 (after tax)!!! I don't know if you already know but thought it was better safe than sorry to share ahaha. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The sweet prach collection is arriving at ulta 12/15. 😊 check what's new at ulta

    ReplyDelete
  26. I got the naked smocky for 33 dollars on sephora.com!!!! I am soooo happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you all SO much for your awesome tips! I just did a big breakdown of ALL of the retailers that have the UD Naked Smoky on sale right now here:

    http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2016/12/heres-breakdown-on-urban-decay-naked.html

    Please do give it a read to determine which retailer is best for YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I called Ulta customer service yesterday to see if they would give me a price adjustment on the Lorac palettes. I bought 4, 2 for me & 2 for my Mom for $18 each. They wouldn't. The woman said that they "weren't set up" to give price adjustments for the website and that I should bring them to a store and it would be "up to them" if they want to give me one or not. I brought them back to the store today and they wouldn't do it either. The girl at the register scanned one and since it scanned to $18 she would not give me the price adjustment. When I told her they were $12 each on the website, she said that must be an "Internet only" sale. (Well duh, because I think these palettes were Internet only?) Anyway, since I refused to be cheated out of $24, I told her that I wanted to return them all (much to her surprise). I re-ordered them at the lower price and got a free Laura Geller mascara. I asked Ulta on Twitter how long the palettes would be $12 because I thought maybe I could wait for another free gift, but they gave me the vague "our sales change quickly so act fast" answer so I ordered today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to add that something strange happened with the SJP rollerball. At first it showed up in my cart as free, but then it changed to $30 and wouldn't change back, so I deleted it.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig